𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

I was woken up by the sunlight falling on my face. I streched out my arms as a small smile appeared on my face, remembering Taehyung's caring side.

I did my morning routine and walked downstairs only to see Taehyung having his breakfast. "Good morning" I greeted him but he didn't smile, neither did he greet me back. Instead he just nodded.

I frowned a little which I bet didn't go unnoticed by him. "Your food is on the counter" He said, still not looking at me. "Thanks" I whispered and headed towards the kitchen.

We both ate in silence but surprisingly it wasn't awkward. It felt comfortable.

"Y/N" He glanced at me for a brief second before turning his attention back to his plate.

"Yes?"

"Do you need to live here?"

That question took me off guard. I thought things were starting to become better, I thought we were becoming friends after last night but that question really hurt.

"W-why?" "Nothing... Just asking" He got up from his seat and went back to his room.

I sighed and got up as well.

After few minutes he came down all dressed up. "I'm leaving" He informed before walking out of the house.

-

Emptiness. It wasn't something I was familiar with or maybe I was.

Although my relation seems pretty good with my parents, it wasn't exactly the case. Growing up, I was always under strict supervisions and rules. Never allowed to date someone, never allowed to hang out with my friends without any parental assistance.

Not that I complained. But I yearned for it.

I wish my parents didn't compare me to others, I wish my parents could understand me a bit more, I wish my parents could be my friends. I wish my parents didn't yell at me for the slightest mistakes, I wish my parents could encourage me more.

But that didn't happen.

They were always with me but that warmth, that understanding, that bond was always missing.

But I felt the warmth last night when I was with Taehyung. No, I didn't have romantic feelings but that concern, that care, it was all I needed.

Taehyung's words didn't hurt me because he  was rude, but it hurt because I didn't want to lose this feeling which I could never receive back there.
Although that's my house, this felt like home.

***

Thank you for reading!! ♡