𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

My heart was thumping against my chest the entire time. He was inches apart and the closeness really made me nervous.

Never mind, no one can ever understand him. One time he is this hot gentleman and the next second he turns into a jerk.

-

A week passed since that incident and surprisingly Taehyung was friendlier than before. I didn't get hopes high though, that man could change in seconds.

My life was perfect at this point. I made lovely friends in my university, coming back home now seemed more exciting since Taehyung was starting to become good friends with me or so I thought.

My stomach growled with hunger. Taehyung already ate his dinner outside so there was no way he was going to cook. The only thing that I could make was ramen which was not at home. I glanced at the clock and it was already eight in the evening. There's no way I was going out alone at this hour.

I poked Taehyung's arm who was busy texting someone. "What?" "I'm hungry" He rolled his eyes and went back to texting.

"Taehyung please let's go to the market, I need to buy ramen" "Excuse me? Why me? You need ramen, you go"

I let out an exasperated sigh and walked into my room. Came out a little later.

He looked at me. His expression changing from confusion to curious real time. "Where are you going?" "Market" I shrugged my shoulders.

He observed me top to bottom. "Wearing that?"

"Why what's wrong?"
"Y/N it's freaking eight in the evening and you're wearing that skirt? Don't act as if you don't know how unsafe the area is." He spoke up and I could hear the protective instinct in his voice.

And I hated how it gave me hope.

"Then come with me" Taehyung stared at me for a moment and stood up. "Fine. But please go get changed"

I smiled sheepishly and changed into trackpants.

-

The weather was windy outside and I loved how it made the atmosphere calm and content. I glanced at Taehyung and saw him already staring at me.
"What?" "Nothing. You look um... Weird" I saw his face burning in a bright shade of red.

I just smiled in return.

The road was pretty empty and so was the store. "You go, I'm standing outside" I nodded and went in.

While searching for the ramen, I bumped onto something or someone whom I never wanted to confront.

"Y/N! Is that you?"

***

Sorry for the inactivity, I'll definitely try to update as soon as possible. Thank you for reading! ♡