𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Our lips moved in sync and I could feel his hand slowly caressing my hip as he kissed me.

Our eyes met and he broke off the kiss. For a moment I thought I had done something wrong, after all it was my first time.

And I had lost my first kiss to him.

His chest rose and fell rapidly and for some reason it was mesmerizing to watch. His hands slowly found it's way to my hair. His slender fingers gripped my hair gently as if I was a fragile piece of glass. My heart raced once again as he moved closer to me. He looked at me in the eye, gulped and then kissed me one more time.

-

We were cuddled up against each other on his bed. His arm was wrapped around my shoulder while his fingers slowly rubbed my hand.

"Y/N?" "Hmm"

"Did you um... like it?" It almost didn't sound like him because I could feel how nervous he was.

"Like what?" I tried sounding naive although I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Um...the kis- nothing."

Ugh why is he so adorable?

"Umm I might have liked it" "Liked?" My eyes must be tricking me because I could swear I saw him pout for a second.

"Did you just pout?" He cleared his throat and pulled off his infamous straight face.

"No I didn't."

"Don't lie"

"Good night"

"I'm not going anywhere"

He stared at me for a minute.

"Well in that case" He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine "you get this"

I tried not to smile but I'm not quite sure how well I did.

"Then I guess I need to move into your bedroom"

He laughed and rolled his eyes.

"I don't think you would like to stay here with me for a long time"

He said with a sigh. And oh god no, I was enjoying my life too much I'm not prepared for some bitter ass truth if that's what he was going for.

Or maybe another bombastic secret from his past.

***

Sorry if this is too short, I wrote this in hurry also I'm so sorry for not updating TT