i.

"I love my little great explosion murder god dynamite." you said, pinching Bakugou's cheek in between your right thumb and pointer finger, only for him to grab your wrist and place it back on your own desk.

You had decided you were just going to mess with him today, and after the class chose hero names last week, you couldn't help but use his ridiculous choice to your full advantage. He did still owe you anyway, and the name was brutally embarrassing, so what could be better?

"Do you wanna die?" He asked, glaring up at you from his spot across from you, still having a grip on your wrist before releasing it when he noticed his pencil was about to roll off of his desk.

Aizawa had just assigned partners for the next project that would be due soon. It had something to do with how to assist citizens in a fire, something you had been seriously trying to focus on, as this was crucial information to a future pro hero, but today was just one of those days you could not seem to focus.

"Yeah, kinda. How did you know?" You replied, not looking up from your paper that was just placed in front of you moments before by Sero, muttering a quick thanks before getting to work.

Bakugou looked up at you for a moment, only a second of amusement illuminating his face, before looking down at his own paper and getting started on the first question.

"I feel like this isn't even good information." Bakugou stated only a few minutes later before letting out a deep sigh of frustration.

He studied you intently as you paid no knowledge to what he was saying, too engulfed in your work. You had heard him, but your brain needed to finish this question before responding.

"Hey, don't you think this is like, extra important to someone with an extremely deadly explosion quirk that has a lot to do with fire?" You retorted, still not looking up to meet his eye as he glowered back at you.

"Hey, don't you think this is like, not even important to someone with an extremely strong and ridiculously stupid water quirk?"

He smirked after saying this, the comment causing you to snap your head up and just look at him, no emotion etched into your face whatsoever. He scribbled something onto his paper, most likely not an answer, or anything relatively important for that matter.

"Hey, don't you think you're just jealous because I beat your ass in mock villain combat the other d-'' You started, but were quickly interrupted.

"Hey, don't you think you two should shut the fuck up and do your worksheets?"

You moved your head to the side to peek around Bakugou, meeting the eyes of your favorite half and half boy. You couldn't control the blush that rose to your cheeks as he smirked when he made eye contact with you, amusement dancing in his eyes.

"Hey, don't you think you should mind your own business icy-hot?" Bakugou retorted, not even having to look behind him to know who the transgressor was. He was still vigorously scribbling content onto his assigned worksheet.

You chewed on the end of your pencil as you thought about how class 1A had grown exponentially close this year, but especially you, Todoroki, Bakugou, Midoriya and Denki. Of course your best friend Ashe, who was currently in the support course, but actually qualified to transfer into the hero course at the start of next year, along with Hitoshi Shinso, who you had only spoken to a handful of times.

You and Ashe had applied and of course taken the entrance exams together to get into UA, but Ashe ended up lacking only 3 points in the practical exam to make it into the hero course, making her the top of the support class. This became an advantage when finals this year rolled around and she had placed higher than most people that were actually in the hero course, not as a surprise to you, since you knew Ashe's abilities.