epilogue

A/N: !!!!! this part is 98% smut!!!! if you don't want to read smut, then do not read this

"Do you see that? He's about to fuck her right there on the dance floor." You felt a chill run up your back as Bakugou came up behind you out of nowhere, pressing his lips to your ear as he said this.

You were currently at your graduation party, finally done with UA and ready to move into the real world. You had been doing your work study at Endeavor Agency with Todoroki, while you two secretly schemed how you planned to start your own agency. So after a lot of saving between your friend group, and with a LOT of your father's help, your agency was set to open in July. This meant that you, Todoroki, Bakugou, Denki, Ashe, Kirishima, Sero and Midoriya all had jobs lined up. There weren't very many pro's that were happy with the fact that the majority of top placing students in their graduating class would not be joining any of their agencies.

You focused your eyes on Denki and Ashe, who indeed looked like they were about to risk it all on the dance floor. Denki just about had her crushed while he pinned her against the wall, kissing her like he would never see her again.

"It looks like a lot of fun, good for them." You laughed, which was immediately cut off as you let out a gasp, his hands grabbing your hips and roughly pulling your ass against him.

He pressed his lips against your neck, placing a long kiss to it. "Aw, are you jealous, baby?"

You pressed back into him, causing him to release a low growl into your ear. "Ah, so you wanna play dirty then, huh?"

You hummed in response, knowing you were succeeding in driving him absolutely crazy. Your hum was quickly cut off as you were spun around, your chest colliding hard with Bakugou's. He pressed his lips to yours, kissing you roughly while pulling you even closer to his body by your waist. You let out a gasp as you felt his teeth sink into your bottom lip, pulling it toward him before letting it go. He grabbed fists full of your shirt at the sides, using it as a leverage as he was now sucking and biting at your neck. The act was causing your back to slightly arch at the pressure and you couldn't help but grow increasingly more turned on at your boyfriends ministrations to your body.

You were grateful that this party was just at Denki's house with those who were used to the way you two acted. If you were literally anywhere else, Bakugou would not currently be sinking his teeth into the sweet spot on your neck. Another thing to be grateful for was the blaring music that didn't even leave access for you to hear your thoughts, let alone any noise either of you were making.

You whimpered into his ear, pushing your hips into his a little more. "I need you." You whispered into his ear. Bakugou felt a shiver run down his spine at your words. He loved when you used your words. He quickly backed off of you, making you pout at the loss of contact. Grabbing your wrists, he quickly pulled you behind him as he made his way to the other side of the house, through the kitchen.

When he arrived at the small half bathroom at the back of the house, he opened the door and pushed you inside of it. He entered the bathroom himself, closing the door behind him.

He looked you up and down for a moment, taking in how fucking hot you looked right now. "Always saying you need me. You're gonna be the death of me, woman."

You let out a small laugh, it being cut off again as you gasped out of surprise as you were turned around, your back pressed into him. You were facing the mirror, watching as Bakugou's large body was pressed into yours. He grabbed your hips again and grinded lightly against your ass, causing you to gasp quietly and look down at the bathroom counter.