ii.

"Denki, no, don't!" You screamed, laughing, as you tried to fight back against Denki, who was currently trying to throw you into the deep end of the pool, even though you had just put a shirt on over your swimsuit.

It was currently about 9 pm and everyone who had planned on coming had showed up. It was already dark outside, but the bulb lights around the yard and the small fire pit, along with the pool lights, kept it illuminated enough outside.

Ashe ended up showing up with Shinso, the other student from the support class who would be transferring next year. She had figured that he could use some interaction with class 1A before joining them in such a short amount of time.

Shinso kind of intimidated you. It could have been his shy persona and intense, emotionless stare that threw you for a loop since you had become accustomed to loud, intense and angry boys for the past year.

"I will literally electrocute you." Denki said, laughing even louder as he inched you closer to the pool.

"Oh? So we are gonna play like that, huh?" You responded, lowering yourself to the ground and facing your palm directly at the pool.

Denki's eyes went wide as he realized what you were trying to do, "No no no, that's not fair!" He yelled, ducking down but still holding tightly to your arm, trying to shove you into the pool from a different angle.

As soon as one of your feet hit the water, you had grabbed control over about a gallon of water, sending it around the back of his head to forcefully drag him down into the water beside you.

You could hear his scream under the water and had to hold onto the side of the pool because you had been laughing so hard. By using your quirk to pull him in, you stopped the velocity of his push he had directed toward you, so your head never even went under the surface of the water.

He popped his head out of the water, gasping for air as he shook his head at you.

"Dude, you really suck, you should've electrocuted her." A voice came from the other side of the pool and you both turned your heads to see who it was before Denki had a chance to dunk you under the water as payback.

"Bakugou!" Denki yelled back, everyone taken by surprise on the fact that he was even here right now, and also early to his standards, because every time he said a time, he was guaranteed to be there at least 30 minutes after.

You stared in disbelief as everyone started talking to him at once from all around the pool.

"Hmpf." You said, smirking and making eye contact with Bakugou, squinting your eyes at him. He smirked back, knowing you well enough by now that you weren't gonna let him off that easy.

Before he could even raise his hand, he was thrown into the pool head first, and fully clothed, by a string of water wrapping around his waist.

Gotta be faster than that Katsuki, you thought to yourself, watching as he, well, never came back above the surface.

You started looking around to see what happened, everyone else seeming to be just as confused as you were. This can't be good.

Before you had time to react, you felt a hand wrap around your ankle and drag you completely under, which you had avoided until this very moment.

Feeling the water surrounding your head, you opened your eyes to see Bakugou with his hand reared back, throwing little sparks into the water. He was just trying to scare you, and it wasn't going to work.

You wrapped your leg behind his and pulled, pushing him backwards toward the bottom of the pool, using your right foot you placed it on his chest and gently kicked him downwards further. Bubbles floated up as he opened his mouth. He was laughing. Laughing hard.