v.

"So let's address the elephant in the room, I guess." Denki started, "Todoroki, y/n, what's with the girlfriend thing?"

Bakugou averted his attention to the boy who was talking, also interested in what you had to say about that.

"That's just what Dabi says. He always sees us walking home together and so he assumes things," Todoroki explained to them, "He's kinda dense if you haven't noticed."

You were currently sitting on the barstool again, your face buried in your arms as you rested your head on the counter.

"The only person that I can't get a hold of is Midoriya." Ashe said, tossing her phone rather harshly onto the counter, "He won't answer any calls or texts."

"Call his mom." You muffled through your arms. Ashe immediately began to dial the number.

"Don't get her all worked up, just play it off like you wanted to hang out with him." Bakugou said, tapping his fingers on the counter in anticipation. You could tell that he seemed worried about everything just like the rest of you.

She put it on speaker so that you could all hear what she had to say. It only took a few rings before she picked up, confusion etched in her voice as she uttered, "Hello?"

"Hello, Mrs. Midoriya, yeah, I was just wondering if Izuku was there?" Ashe started, you could tell she was growing nervous at the conversation already.

"Uh, no, sweetheart, he actually went to go train this evening and then said that he was going to Kirishima's to stay overnight." You could sense some worry in her voice as she explained her sons supposed whereabouts, "Why, is everything okay?"

"Oh, yes, everything is fine! We just wanted to see if he wanted to hang out with us and he wasn't texting us back." Ashe rubbed the back of her head while trying her best to lie, "We will just call Kirishima then, thank you, Mrs. Midoriya."

"Of course, sweetie, let me know if you need anything or if anything happens, okay?" She had a hint of panic in her voice as she ended the phone call.

The woman had way too much concern in her body for her own well being. But then again, her son had faced death countless times so she couldn't be blamed for that.

"Of course, I will be sure to do that. He and Kiri are probably just busy playing games," Ashe laughed into the receiver, "Thanks again, bye!"

With that, she hung up and looked around the room at the rest of the crew, gauging their reactions to the phone call.

"So should we stop by Kiri's?," Bakugou started, "He might be able to help us, too."

You sighed, slamming your hand down on the counter, "And then what do we do if he's missing? What's our plan for then? We have no idea where the hell Dabi is, so that tells us nothing about where they could have Midoriya."

You didn't mean to snap and sound angry, but you couldn't suppress the feeling of this being all your fault. If they didn't supposedly want you like they had said, then nobody would be in this current predicament.

"I mean, she has a point. How in the hell are we supposed to find out where Dabi is?" Denki questions, observing everyone's worried expressions.

"Let's focus on making sure everyone is okay first. We technically don't even know if anyone is in danger," Todoroki explained, "We're thinking too far ahead."

You shook your head, scooting your stool out abruptly before storming off. You just needed to get away, and fast. The fog consuming your brain was too much to handle at the moment, so you needed to clear it as soon as you could.