vi.

"Ow, fuck!"

You jumped at the loud exclamation that was just sent out behind you. Upon turning around, you noticed Ashe was standing there holding her ankle, while Denki was on his knees beside her, also holding her ankle.

"Oh my god, don't move." Denki said, his voice quivering.

There had been no contact from neither Midoriya nor Dabi (which could not have been expected). So now you were all trudging your way through some random ass forest that you had to take to get to the non-verified location of the villains and Midoriya. Todoroki had done an extensive amount of research through Dabi's belongings, and other factors that you didn't bother to question, to come to the conclusion of their whereabouts. He had said that there was a hidden underground warehouse, with an entrance that was obtained through entering a small camouflage treehouse. Once again, you didn't even really bother to question his research and how this conclusion was drawn. You had done enough damage without questioning anyone's contribution.

"What the fuck happened?" You said, rushing to Denki's side, the others following pursuit behind you.

"A fucking snake!" Ashe yelped at the end of her exclamation, due to Todoroki grabbing her ankle and turning it so that he could inspect the bite.

"Did you see what it looked like?" Kirishima questioned, "We need to find out if it was poisonous."

"I-I think it had red on it." Ashe explained, still trying to catch her breath that the pain was stealing.

"I'll suck out the venom!" Denki said, still inspecting the bite cautiously.

"Kaminari, that's really gross.. and probably not necessary." Bakugou said, rolling his eyes, but by examining his expression, he looks very amused by the situation.

"Red.. red.. red." Kirishima thought out loud, "I think red is okay.. did it have any yellow on it?"

"I don't think so." Ashe said, sitting on the ground to stabilize herself.

"It should be okay, I've been in this forest many times." Todoroki explained, "I don't think any of the snakes out here are poisonous."

"Can you walk?" Denki asked as he still elevated her ankle.

"I-I don't know, there's pain shooting up my leg at the moment." She sighed, still managing to force a smile onto her face despite the pain she was feeling.

Denki helped her off the ground and put her on his back, deciding he would carry her until she felt better.

Ten more minutes into the walk, curiosity got the better of you and you needed to get some answers from Todoroki.

"Roki?" You asked from beside him, letting the others fall a few steps behind.

"Yes?" Todoroki said, glancing over at you before returning his attention back to the trail in front of him.

"How do you know there is a treehouse at the edge of this forest?" You questioned.

"Because it was both Dabi and I's treehouse at one point." He began, "We built it far away and would go there whenever things got rough with dad."

"Does he know it exists?" You asked. "Your dad, I mean."

"Nope, he has no idea. Which is perfect, right?" He said, raising his eyebrows at you.

"Why would he make it somewhere that you know about though, Todoroki?" Kirishima piped up, speeding up to walk on the other side of Todoroki.

"Because he obviously wants us to find them." Bakugou said, also speeding up to walk on the left side of you.