Exchange For A Night

I got out of the room, I ran into Jason again who had the pijamas on him.

"I'm back,,  I smiled at Millie.
" So what did Louis say?,, There were a few moments of silence, but I didn't want to tell her for she would start saying we're a match, and he's my enemy after all.
"Nothing,, Then I smiled again at Millie.
" Fineee. So what do you want us to do?,, Said with a broad smile on his lips
"Let me think. Well you tell me about your relationship with Jasonnn,, I started laughing, and Millie started laughing and at the same time started to blush
" Comee onnn,,
"Fine. well, I've been liking him since before you come in  Florida.....

(Louis's Pov)
Jason just walked in the door, he's got some stupid pajamas with some dinosaurs.

" I'm back, bro,,
"Good,  ready to play FIFA?,,
" yeee,,
I took the console off the table and started playing

In the middle of the game, Jason had a stupid question for me.

"So, you and L, hm?How's the relationship going?,,
When I heard, I turned to him
" Dude, I've already said, nothing more than enemies,, Then I turned again to the TV
"Come on, what can be so bad?,,
" You don't want to know.,,
"I really do.,,
" Well, what should I start with? By writing to me jordans with marker . That she locked me out in the cold for an hour, and more,, I'd only get angry when I heard her name.
"yoo! Wtf was that? This doorman's no good.,,

( L pov's)

After we talk edit with Millie depression many things, Millie came up with the idea to watch Enola Holmes.

"Wait, that's Louis?,, I asked her in wonder.
" Yeaa, you didn't know Louis It's  an actor?,, I turned my head towards I turned my head towards her. "No,,  "Well now you know,,

(11:21)
After I finished the movie, I went into Millie's bed and Millie into Jason's bed, talked to Millie, and then I turned off the light and went to bed. 

(Louis's pov)
Jason and I had just started their sixth game.
It was already 12:52 and we were still in front of the TV playing FIFA. It was another hour it was 1:08.I already felt like my eyes were closing, so did Jason, so we closed the game and were ready to go to bed when we realized that one of us had to sleep in Y/n's bed.
"What do we do now? Girls are already asleep,, While he was saying he was checking his phone
" shit. Well, there's only one thing to do, because I'm a good friend, you're going to sleep in my bed, and I'm going to sleep in Y/n's bed.,, After that, Jason nodded and we each went to bed. I turned off the light, but I still had the phone light, I was on instagram, I turned my head to Jason and I said "This bed is very soft, I'd sleep on something like this all the time,It feels like I'm standing on a cloud,, Then I started laughing a little.
" Well, if she's got two mattresses and all those pillows in there, for sure.,, We both started laughing again, and I took a pillow and threw in it.
" I feel weird being in a girl bed, it's all like, I don't know, colorful,, I was looking at the wall covered with a colorful carpet.
" Well, the ladies choose what they want and we sit and watch them play the bosses.,,
"right,well, I'm going to bed, good night.,,
" Night bro,,  Then we both fell asleep.

(Lizz's pov) (Morning) (Saturday 9:58 a.m.)

I woke up in a good mood today, I was with my best friend again in the room.

Or how, Millie and I woke up all of a sudden. We got out of bed, went to the bathroom, brushed our teeth, Millie was already getting dressed,but I don't have any clothes, just pijamas.
So I took Millie by the hand and I walked to my room, I opened the door slowly and I walked in, all I saw when I walked in was Louis who disturbed all the décor on my part, plus he was sleeping in my bed.
"Oh gosh, look what they did to this room.,, I whispered slowly to Millie so as not to wake them up.

I got a dress and went into the bathroom to change, and then I. Out of the room and I left with Millie for breakfast.

(1:17)

I came back with Millie to my room hoping the boys woke up, but no, they were still asleep, so I thought I'd take my whistle in the closet and blow in it to wake them up.

<The sound of the whistle>

"Wake up boys, no more sleep,,

By the time Louis was half-awake, Jason had woken up. I walked to the window and opened the curtains to be light in the room. Louis put a pillow on his face, but I took it from him.
When I made sure they were both woken up I left the room to let them change

(1:27)
The boys had just left the room, they both looked like they hadn't slept in a week.

Whenever I didn't care, today was a day off, we could do what ever, Millie and I decided to go to the mall to get clothes and accessories.

(2:04)
Millie and I were already at the mall, walking to Crop, our favorite store when Millie saw it in the jewelry store. We got into it and we each got something. I got a talisman for my Pandora bracelet and Millie had got a pair of earrings.
Then we went straight to Crop

Was. Already outside at night, Millie and I had their hands full of luggage. We're finally in the room.
"Did you buy the whole bank?,,
" yea, maybe,Problems?,,
"No, I'm just thinking about where Millie's going to put all her clothes when we go home,,
I was ready to laugh, but my phone started ringing.

On the phone :mom

"hey, what are you doing?,,
phone:Elizabeth , I have bad news...

I'm very tired, the next part tomorrow or at the end of the day