Meeting the enemy

(Y/n, Lizz or L , it's Elizabeth)

yes, that's my story. I moved from Canada to the USA, specifically Florida with my Spanish family . I made a good friend but also an enemy, which on my birthday he came one of the most imported people in my life. But he being famous, and many girls like him, and situations will go crazy . And finally, I'm  going into acting, too. But it's not the end.
Let me start showing you my story.💐The reason is that my father has an American heart, not Canadian. My father's a businessman and my mother's a surgeon.

"Mom, really? I can't believe it,, I answered with a tone of happiness "this house looks amazing!,,

(the House)

"Honey, say hello to your new life,, She turned her head towards me and smiled.
Here, I don't have much to say to you. So let's go in the morning.
*
< Sound the alarm >

"Oh my God...,, I woke up with a lazy feeling, knowing I had to go to school and make new friends.

"Elizabeth !! Come down,  You're going  to be late for your first day of school,, Mom yell from the kitchen.
I got dressed fast and went downstairs. Today was the first day of school. It's going to be a tough day.

Time has passed (Math)

"Kids, see you tomorrow, don't forget your homework,,  with a high tone, teacher said leaving class

After the professor had left, I was gone. I was on my way to door when a girl jumps in my face.

"Hiii! Are you new?,,
"Yes i am,, I answered calmly.
"I'm Millie ... And you're...,,
"Oh.. I'm lizz ,,
"Nice, would you like me to introduce you to my friends?,,
"yea.. Sure,, They gave her a smile.After the English pra, aven a longer guard for lunch.

I was on my way to the cafeteria, and Millie had seen me, raised her hand and made signs to go to her.

" lizz they are my friends, Noah, Eliah, Natalia, Jason, Lila, Lisa and Megan "
"Hi, I'm Lizz,, The first time I saw them, it was normal, but after seeing Noah, I felt butterflies in my stomach. He had brown hair, almost up to his eyes, and his eyes were brown, but they sparkled.Noah and I ask the time had become a cute couple. But things aren't going to end well. My life back then was boring, I was doing the same things every time he said it. So there's nothing interested.

( 6 months later)

( Me  and Noah We're doing 3 months of relationship )

"Oh, L, I almost forgot, do you want to come to the party tonight? My parents are gone so... I invited the whole school,, Then she'd given me a little smile
"Okay, Lila, we'll be there. Right Lizz?,,
"Of course Millie, thanks for the invitation Lila,,Then you gave each other a smile