Lake

"Okay class. Louis it's your turn.
" Okay,,

I was born. I've grown up. And I ended up in high school. High school was hard and it still is. Every day I meet the girl who pulled me out of the darkness. I became an actor because I didn't know who I was. And yes, maybe I'm crazy too. But we all are. I'm angry and sad about what I did. I've been feeling guilty for a year and I think I deserve it. I was stupid and grateful for that. I screwed up, but it wasn't all my fault. I guess I wasn't ready for a serious relationship, but what I got that night, it turned out to be lies. Sorry. But as Darcey says, sometimes you screw up Elizabeth. But when you moved out like a part of me was missing. It's hard to see your side of the room empty, it's hard not to hear your laugh.Maybe it was, a boy who said something wrong and then fell in love, and a girl who loved and then suffered. I'm not proud of myself. Elizabeth, who was mine, pulled me out of the darkness and took me to a warm place where only I could get in, in her eyes. Every time I looked at them, I saw our future. He was a fool, and he made a bad joke, and she suffered.

"Wonderful. We'll continue tomorrow. Have a nice afternoon.,, The teacher had come out of class, I was going to Louis' bank with a smile on his face,,
"Congratulations on the essay,,
" Thanks, he'd picked up the banana, and we both headed for the bedrooms.
"Louis? Where were you last night?,, Last night, Louis had gone for a few hours somewhere. I was afraid.
" Come with me and I'll show you,, I'd left my backpack by the desk and Louis had taken my hand. He'd taken me to the car, from where he drove to a lake.
" This is my favorite place,, There was a lake on the edge of the forest.
"Louis, it's beautiful. Is this where you were?,,
" yes, that's where I got my inspiration for the essay.,, He had sat down on the flood. And I sat next to him.
"I'm afraid to think about the future,, He was upset.
" Why?,,
"Because we won't be here.  What if our relationship is part of high school life?,,
"What?,, I was looking at him shocked by what he was saying.
" Seriously? Is that what I am to you? A high school love?,,
"No, that's not what I meant.,,
" I think that's what you meant. And if you think so, I think we need to let this love go.,,
I was standing up, and so was Louis.
"What? Are you breaking up with me?,,
" Yea, i'm just a high school sweetheart for you after all.,, I was about to cry, but I didn't, I went down the path from the woods to the bedroom. When I got to the front of the high school, Millie came to me.
"What happened?,, she was scared, she saw me with tears in her eyes.
" I don't know, ask your brother,, I had gone to the bedroom, where I gathered a few things, and I called Josephine. I was gone. Louis also arrived at high school where Millie was looking at him.
" Where is she?,,
"She just left asshole,,
" What?,,
"What did you do?,, Louis is watching the high school gate increase.
" I told her I didn't know what was going to happen in the future, and she broke up with me. Long story.,,
"How stupid can you be?,,
" What I did wrong? ,, He'd already become angry. Near the high school, there's a big bang
Everyone outside had fled to the scene of the accident. It was just a black car, crushed surrounded by police cars. And I was an ambulance, where I was.
" That's L's car,, Louis had realized, he'd looked in the car and he'd seen my phone on the phone where you could see the picture of him and me. Then he looked to the ambulance, where I had given him tears. Two doctors were trying to save me.
"Go to the hospital, we'll lose her.,, A doctor opened the door and beckoned my mother to climb.