Meet My Mom

It's been two days since Louis and I were together. It was strange to share the same room with my boyfriend.

"Louis!,,It was 7:53, if he didn't wake up in the next two minutes and 45 seconds, I'd be late for class, as usual. Today I didn't feel like going to detention today I had to go home and go to the mall with my mom.
"Louis, wake up!,, We open the blind, the sun enters the room. Louis put a pillow on his face.
" Come on, we're going to be late.,, He'd got out of bed, got a white T-shirt with some black pants and some Adidas slippers and left the room. All I had to do was get my jacket on and I was ready.

(After classes)

All my class was in front of high school staring at a woman dressed in baggy black pants with a white top, some cherry glasses and some white shoes next to a Tesla.
"Who is she? It's hot,, I could hear everyone wondering who she was.
" That's my mother.,, Louis turned to me
"Is that your mother? Why didn't I see her at the party?,,
" Maybe because she looks young and sneaks anywhere.,, I kissed Louis and drove to the car.
"What are you doing here?,,
" Can't I get my daughter from high school?,,
"Mom, You know I don't like it,,
" Today I made an exception,, I got in the car and gave my friends a smile.

When I got to the mall, my mom went to a Taylor store and I went through the various stores. I stopped at a Starbucks and while we wait for a boy he put himself next to me.
" Waiting for the drink?,, I looked up and saw him.
" Miggy,what are you doing? I thought you went to Madrid.,,
"nah, I signed up for high school, and from Tuesday I start. ,,
" No way, really?,,
"Yea,, Smiling after me warm, behind him appeared my mother with 4 nets
"Miguel?,, He turns around and gets up. He had hugged her and my mother sat down in the chair.
" What are you doing, darling?,,
"I'm waiting,,
" I want to, too. Miguel do you want?,,
"No thanks, I've already got,,

" Lizz And MIGUEL?,,I heard the girl was calling us. I got up and went to get the drinks.
"hi, For lizz? and Miguel,,
" Here are the drinks, enjoy,,
"Thanks,, They'd given each other smiles and we'd get Miguel a drink.
" This is yours.,,
"Thanks,,
My mother looked at us and then raised her hand
" Miss, a frappe please.,,
"Mom, stop being a bitch,,
" Y/n! Why should I go there?,,
Mom's always like this, a woman who's got style, and she's a bitch in the same time.
"Mom, I thought we'd invite Louis to dinner tonight.,,
" Sí, buena idea, le diré a tu padre que haga las famosas costillas pegajosas.,, (Yea, good idea, I'm going to tell your dad to make the famous sticky ribs.)
"Okay, I'll text him.,,

__________________________________
Louis ❤️.                            🎥📞

I'm at the cafeteria you want something?
                                No thanks❤️
                      17:58 

                    Louis, you want to come to dinner tonight?  

yes, that'd be nice.
                           Great, I'll see you at 8:00❤️  

Ok ❤️       
__________________________________

"I told him,,
" Bien,,
After the drinks had finished, I left with Miguel for the house. Miguel stays with us until he starts high school and gets a room.
"Dad!,, When I walked into the house I left my bags in the living room and went to the cinema room where close all the time my father is there.
"Hey!,,
" Hi, Are you back?,,
"yea.,,I stood next to him and kept quiet.
" Dad? Louis is coming to dinner here, its ok?,,
"hm,Is he coming here?Well, if he comes, let's get into the ribs.,, He'd got up off the couch, and left for the kitchen. He seemed happy, until now I thought he hated him.

" Hola, what are you doing? ,,He walked into the living room and kissed my mother.
"We're fine, we've got your ribs.,,
" All right, I'm going to go make them.,, I used to come to the living room where Miguel was sitting on the couch playing on PS 5. Miguel was my brother from other parents. So did his parents, they thought I was their daughter.
" Miggy.,,
"¿Sí?,,(yea)
" ¿Estás ansioso por el miércoles?,, (You're excited for Wednesday? )
" yes, I'm going to meet a lot of  hot girls.,, I started laughing and he was just smiling.

(7:57)

We were all in the living room when I heard a knock on the door, it was Louis. I walked to the door and opened it.
" You're just in time.,, He'd come into the house and everyone else would greet him happy.
" Hijo, welcome to our home,,
"It's wonderful.,, We sat down at the table and my dad took the ribs.We'd talked a lot, Dad and Louis only one night or befriends like they've known each other forever. They even played football in the house. He seems to like Louis.
Tomorrow will be Tuesday, a hard day. Tomorrow we'll find out if we'll do the prom at the end. I mean, there's a month left and the vacation starts.
It was fun to have Louis around, but unfortunately, it's time to go to the dorm. So I asked Josephine to take us.
"bye mom,,
" Goodbye,, I could hear Louis saying goodbye to the match, which was good.
"Pa Miggy,, (by Miggy)
" Serpiente de adiós,, (Bye snake)
"Miguel Te dije que no me llamaras así.,, (Miguel, I told you not to call me that.) Miguel is a funny man, he used to call me a snake ever since we met, and then the princess and sometimes he calls me Hormigueo. It means ant, always likes to make fun of my height. Well, that's it Miggy.

On the Car LouisPatridge had asked me if I wanted to go to the prom with him.
"Louis. We still don't even know if there's going to be one,,
" yes, I know, but I want to make sure of it early.,, His smile did everything. I think that's why he's got so many fans.

I'm sorry I didn't post a new chapter, but these days I've been thinking about a story. And school took me 70% of the time. Sorry ❤️