You're Arrested For Murder

Sometimes you have to run away from the problems as hard as you can. Sometimes no one can help you get out of the box. And right now, I'm in the same situation. His reason I can tell the reasons is simple. My boyfriend's sister hates me because I slept with him, my best friend, Miguel, is mad at me for having an argument. Right now, I want to get out of this town and go home, to Canada.
"Hey,,
" Lizz! How are you?,,
"Um, Mike, I'm sorry I called you right now, but I need your help.,, I called my brother, Mike
" Sure, anything. Are you okay?,,
"No Mike, I don't know what to do,, I was in the rooms, crying and imbladeing around the carpet. Louis was with Jason, which was good.
" What did you do?,, I was panicking
"Yesterday, I came to the rooms, and Miguel came to me and started telling me that he hated me and -,, I was, destroyed, had made a mistake for which it was possible to pay, with the prison.
" And I got mad, and then-,,
"stop. Where did you get it?,,
" Alex gave it to me, but I swear it was the first time I used it,, I could hear on the phone how I cry, but it's hard when you realize you're a-
"Killer, that's what I am. What I do, I don't want to ruin my life,,
" You're not. Now calm down. All I need to know is where the body is.,,
"I don't know, lam thrown in the lake,,
" What?,, I wanted to call the police and turn myself in. I knew I'd done everything wrong.
"You must come back to Canada,,
" I can't,, The door had fallen down, a band of policemen had entered the room.
"Elizabeth Joss, you're under arrest for the murder of Miguel Perusso.,,

" Hey! Wake up,, I was opening my eyes scared. In front of me was Louis.
"Louis, thank God,,
" What? What happened?,, It was 1 o'clock at night.
"Nightmare,,
" Oh, okay,, I was watching him turn to his bed. 

Sometimes you have to go through shit to see the real world. All you have to do is insulate yourself inserted the room until you realize you're not crazy. Silence is so loud. Welcome to the panic room. Love sometimes distracts you from what's imported, makes you stupid. All black dreams come to reality when you're the only one, you know you're ready for the other world. That said, you can come into my world. I screwed up, and this isn't a dream, it's reality. I broke up with my boyfriend because apparently I was just a joke to him. While he was kissing all the girls he met. Since then, exactly one year, I've changed. I'm not going to let my guard down for anybody. I'm just friends with myself. I only love myself. They still leaves you when it's hard. So, for everyone who likes me, I open a business. I invented my own world, where only people like me are allowed. I bought a plot of land in the woods where I'm building a city, where I'm going to order. Name? The panic city. Inventive. A lot of people tell me I'm crazy, but crazy doesn't hurt, after you get past it, you realize what matters, that some other words are just nonsense.

"Welcome to The panic city,, I'm doing fine. I have my own town hall and town at just 16 years old. Everyone who wants to live here has to come to me, and if I don't want them in my town, I don't get them, easy.
One day on the door in someone who told a lot to lies.
"I'm sorry, there's no place for you.,, I was sitting down with my hands on the table, with coffee by them. I was looking at who walked through the door and I wasn't expressing any emotion.
" Are you crazy?,, He had sat down on the chair. He'd come both just to tell me that.
" Welcome to the panic city, how can I help you?,,
He'd got up from the chair and slapped in the office. Screaming.
" Look at me,, I had raised my head
" How can I help you?,,
"What's that? A city? Are you crazy?,,
" You know, not everyone has to be a commoner,, I'd stood up, arranging my dress.
"A commoner? And what are they?,,
" They're like me. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to solve the homework for high school.   I'd been drinking it on my shoulder and they'd come out of the room.
I was going home, my own house. I was watching out the window as my ex-lover was leaving. When someone has hurt you, just act like you've passed.

"Bravo! That was a good essay. Did you do Elizabeth's life?,,
" Yes,,
"I'm listening to you,,

My life started when I was born, and then it started to evolve normally. I've decided since I was a little girl that I don't want to be just any girl. I want to represent something. Another life of mine started when I moved here. It was new to me, and I accidentally got into a bad love. Sometimes I thought I was stupid, but I was wrong. So through these three months we've been through, I'm ready for the worst. But he's not coming, I've locked him here in this town, and I've found peace in my own city. Where all those who believe and simp like me are welcome to come, welcome to the panic city, which in the same way welcome where you belong. Luck where no one judges you, panic and madness are the only rules you have to come up with. On the streets, you'll only see red lights because that's the color of love, that's what it was. You know I'm not kidding, I managed at just 16 to have my own town. It wasn't easy to leave my past. But I'm ready to live my future . The future where everyone comes after me, as yesterday I had a visitor, an old friend, who's crazy, too.That's what said, I'm waiting for you in the real world. Where you don't have to kill someone, but where you need to kill yourself.

"lizz, congratulations, I can say you're a good author,,
" Thanks,,
"Good class we take a little break and then we come back.