Welcome to The Panic City

My story was about to end .In the background I could hear my mother crying and dc tori asking me questions.  I can say welcome to The panic city. My phone's out of signal. All the black feelings came after me. The heart was about to go out. On my hospital bed, I felt like my life was still against me.
I could hear, but I couldn't answer. I was asleep and i wasn't waking up. That was my life for a month. Flowers and presents around a half-dead girl. I was hearing " wake up,, But maybe I didn't want to. Maybe I didn't want to go back and feel the same feelings.
" Come back to me,,Those were lies. From whom? From a boy. Who knows which one.It is reassuring in a coma, you dream another life.
The voice that helped me wake up was of someone close to me, my brother, Mike.Yea, Mikey, my older brother from another mother. My dad was a guy in high school, so...
While I was in a coma, there was a literature competition at my high school. Maybe it would have been fun.
I didn't spend much time in a coma, just two weeks, a little bit, right? Anyway, when I woke up my mom was there. Long story, but where I want to go is the moment when my English teacher came to me with a yellow envelope.
"Hey, your mom called me . I'm glad you're awake. Class without you wasn't the same.,, I didn't know exactly what to say so I just gave him a little smile.
" Oh, I think you found out about the literature contest, well, Louis won with that story. But I think it was more written for you than for the contest.,,
" What?,, I'm intrinsically enveloped. I was looking at him confused, he finally said I was a high school love. When the teacher came out, I opened her the yellow envelope.

I was scared this was going to happen. I'm guilty of everything that's happened to you, but what I said at the lake was true, I'm afraid of the future, I'm afraid I'm going to lose you. When I saw you in the ambulance, my heart was jumping out of my chest, that was the moment I thought I was going to lose you. When I came to the hospital, and we see you there, I wanted to be there, I'm guilty of everything. And now that I see you can't handle it, I want to help you, but I'm afraid you're going to reject me, I'm afraid you don't want to talk to me. I'm scared. I'm sorry, please forgive me.

Of course he wrote more, but I have to cut it short. I was glad that the writing of those words, maybe they were true, and besides, I didn't know Louis was such a good author.As I was reading, I realized that maybe my life wasn't over here. I'm ready for the worst.

Miguel walked through the door with a bunch of blues.
"Hola princesa,, (Hi princess)
" hey,, He had put the letter inserted part of the bed and I got up to hug him.
"I brought you this bouquet of flowers.,, He had given me the bouquet.
" Thank you Miggy,,
"So, how's the leg?,,
"  It's recovering, I think.,,
"It's good,,We'd given him a smile, and then for a few seconds we'd look at each other.
" So when are you going to go back in then to school?,, Miguel's words interrupted the awkward moment a little.
"I don't know exactly.,,
" I hope it's quick,,

(after some time)

"L, hi. The results have come, tomorrow you can leave.,,
" Thank you doctor Koli,,
That's good news. I'll be able to get my life back, I hope.
I was sitting in bed watching TV. The door opened and someone came in.

"Hey! I thought you were sleeping,,
" Nah,, It was Mike.
"So, what are you doing?,, He'd come and kissed me on the forehead. As an older brother, he always wanted to show off his defense, and so did Alex.
" I'm fine, how are you?,,
"Not so well, my manager gave his resigned because he didn't like the contents of the books,,
Yea, Mike's an author. He wrote 36 neighborhoods including After.
" It sucks.,,
"yea... But it doesn't matter what he's worth living up to in a coma.,, He inspired depth and took my hand.
" Me too,,
I looked up, in the door stood the boy who wrote the letter. He seemed upset, anyway, Mike turned around and looked back at me.
"I think I have to leave you,,
" Call me when you get home, please,,
"Got it,, When he walked out the door, he gave  a little smile. When he came out, the boy in the last bank had come towards me.
" Hey! Who is he?,, He'd come up to me, and he'd sat down.
"Mike, My brother,,
" Another brother?,, We both smiled.
"Yea...,, He turned his head to the table, where he had seen the letter.
" Did you read it?,,
"yes, the English teacher gave it to me,,
" Yea, i know..,,
"mhm,,
" Did you like it?,, I looked up at him, and then I took his hand and put it on my chest.
"You can feel my heart beating?,, He was confused, he was sitting there looking at his hand.
" Yea,,
"Well, when she stops, then I'll stop and love you.,, When he heard what I said to him, he looked up at me again. Typical Louis, he didn't answer anything. He had a habit of acting, like now. He got up and kissed me.
" Sorry.,,
"And I'm, maybe I shouldn't have taken it so hard because you're scared of the future.,,
" Forgive me, but I'm afraid he'll lose you.Again,,They only gave him a little smile when the door opened.
"Lizzzz!!,, Her voice always makes me happier. It was Millie, my best friend.
"Louis, what are you doing here?,,
" What? Am I not allowed to come and visit her?,, While Louis was talking Millie, I had come to the other side of the bed and sat on the bed.
"Once you're so stupid, no. Besides, I've never seen his ex come to his ex,,
" I'm not his ex.,, I interrupted. Louis turned his head towards me with a little smile on his face.
"What? You're together?again?,, I'd looked at Millie and then he'd turned to Louis, who was looking at me not knowing what to say.
" Well, L, you want to be my girlfriend, again?,, There was something I didn't expect. Millie was out.
"yeaa,, I smiled at him.
" Okk, I'm going to get through this.,, We were all starting to laugh.