seventeen: told you she's in love with us.

"WAIT, this is Kira?" Jack says, pointing at me while looking at Zach. Corbyn walks in, taking a seat on the arm of Jack's chair. Zach gets off his stool and offers it to me. I thank him and take it.

"Yeah, that's my name." I smile at Jack. Zach sits on the floor underneath the painting so they can all scope me.

"Apologizes for Jack, it's nice to see you again Kira." Jonah says.

"What are you doing here?" Zach says.

"It's nice to see you too, Zach," Civil "I go to USC, but my boyfriend's teammate was throwing the party." I say, a hint of snide portrayed in my voice.

I hear Daniel and Jack snicker, "Boyfriend?" Corbyn asks.

"Boyfriend." I reply. The look on Zach's face drops like the color was just drained out of him. I get a call, "Sorry, one second." I walk to another corner of the room. I hear Daniel whisper boyfriend, and I roll my eyes.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Where are you?" I hear Em yell over the other end.

"In some random room. Why? Wanna leave?" I ask, slightly hoping she'll say yes.

"Nah, I'll come find you."

"Kk, east hallway two rights, first door on your left. I'm pretty sure."

"Alright, see you."

"Bye."

I turn back around to see all 5 of the boys looking at me.

"Didn't y'all learn eavesdropping is bad?" I say.

"Who were you just on the phone with?" Corbyn asks.

Jesus, they are not only straightforward but nosy.

"My best friend. She wanted to find me so I gave her the directions."

"Oh okay." Jonah says.

"Why?" I ask.

"We have a following, as you might know. Sometimes, crazy fans find us at parties and then the party gets shut down because they go batshit. Shitty for everyone involved." Jonah explains.

Oh. They thought I was giving a fan a tip. In a way, I was but not the way they think. She wouldn't fangirl over them.

"Okay, that makes sense." I say, sitting back down on the ottoman.

"So back the boyfriend," Daniel says.

"What about him?" I state.

"His name, what team he's on, is he hotter then Zach?" Jack replies, pressing me with questions. 

"I'm so sorry for Daniel and Jack, they both are wasted right no-" Jonah apologizes but I cut him off.

"His name is Nate and he plays for UCLA's baseball team and I'm not telling y'all if he's hotter then Zach."

"Wait Nate? As in like Nathan Anderson?" Zach finally speaks up.

"Yeah...why?"

"You're dating Nathan Anderson?" Jonah says.

I thought he was the cool one; he had to go and ruin it. What the fuck is their problem with Nate?