emotionaly upset adora 

|1200 words|

Trigger warnings in this story:
•angsty
•ptsd (flashbacks)
•blood
•nightmare
•overthinking & self doubt.

Hope you enjoy ;)
________________________
Summary:
Catra wakes up without Adora, she thinks nothing is wrong and that she's just woken up late when she finds Adora in the castle of bright moon floor unconscious.
________________________

Catra pov

I open my eyes slowly. After a good nights rest with Adora—

Wait...

I sit up and look around.

"Adora...?"

Seriously?!!! Where the heck is she? What's the time anyway.

I look at the time. Wow I slept in but eh do I care? Nope!

I stand up and brush my hair back with my hands and head to the bathroom. I splash water on my face and dry my face with a small towel.

I look at the shower and then start walking away. 'I hate showers anyway' I think to myself.

I see myself in the mirror and suddenly get flashes from being chipped.

Horde prime.

Robots.

Space.

Chip.

I shiver to myself and fluff my hair fastly so it's messier.

I walk outside my- mine and adora's bedroom and walk down the hall.

It feels so quiet where is everyone?

I then see someone on the floor in the end of the corridor.

I get closer, and closer.

Wait...

"Adora...?"

_

"Adora!!" I run to her and put her into my arms.

Blood and gashes scratched all over her cloths. Her face covered with scars with red, wet blood dripping down her pale skin.

I put my hand on her pulse. Feeling a small beat very shakily but there.

I look at her eyes slightly opening.

"...catra..?"

I sigh of relief. "You okay? What happened"

Her eyes slowly shutting slowly.

"Adora stay awake for me"

She nods slowly with a wince and opens her eyes.

"What happened?" I say as I look around for anyone seeing no one near me I look back at her.

'Seriously??!!!! How many stupid princess are there in this castle today?? I know they all have their own kingdoms but still!!!' I think to myself.

"I- uh- was- *cough* outside... fighting- a wild animal when- it's family or whatever- came and teamed up on me.." she mumbles stuggling to talk properly.

I gently pick Adora up in my arms and walk to OUR bedroom.
I gently place her onto OUR bed.

I pass her a cup of water and she slowly sips the cold liquid quickly as if she's hasn't drunk anything in a while.