Blurry sky's part 2

Context: Catra finds out her girlfriend needs help as much as she does and she doesn't care what she says. Catra's gonna help her.

[edited: 29th may & 8th June of 2022]

———————————————————

Trigger warnings:
Sh
Suicidal thoughts
Emotional Abuse
Slight grief ig??

———————————————————

"Hey baby" Adora mumbles to Catra when she sees her kitten open her eyes whilst she's on top of her.

"Hey Adora"

"Sleep well?"

"Hmhm" she closes her eyes again for a few seconds whilst Adora strokes her short hair. Catra then opens her eyes again and smiles cutely at Adora. "Didn't you sleep too?" Catra's voice is softer than ever.

"I- I didn't feel like it"

Catra frowns, she knows adoras lying.

"Why don't you ever sleep?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well I don't think I ever seen you have a good sleep even in the horde.."

Adora looks at her concerned face and cups it. "I just don't like sleeping I guess. But don't worry baby I'm fine with it like that"

"But you need sleep" she rests her head back down on Adora's stomach.

"Hey? Can I ask you something?"

"Sure dummy go ahead" Catra says softly.

"Would you miss me if I had died?" The word died makes catra's head pop up quickly and she looks at Adora steadily.

"Of course I would stupid. I did so many bad things because we got separated think about how bad I'd be without you completely.. and anyway I love you more than anything. Where is this coming from?"

"I don't know.. just ignore me.."

"No Adora. This sounds important. Talk to me"

"It's not important"

"Why don't you talk to me?"

"About what? There's nothing to talk about.."

"I always tell you about my problems but you never tell me yours.. I can tell your mental health is far from perfect so why the sudden subject of suicide"

Adora goes quiet.

"Adora" Catra says seriously.

"I don't know.. just recently everything's been so calm.. which is good! It means everyone's safe and- and happy but.."

"But you feel like you aren't needed because you aren't putting your self in danger for others?"

"Yeah"

"Princess, your more needed than anyone. Your so important to me. Why else would I be here overwise?" Catra sits up in front of Adora and sits on her lap with her legs around her waist. She then kisses Adora forehead gently. "I love you more than anything or anyone.. can you answer one question.. would you if you had the chance try offing yourself?" Catra says seriously but gently at the same time.

"Um.. no of course not!"

"Adora. I want the truth. Talk to me. Your aloud to talk about your feelings. You're aloud to be vulnerable it doesn't make you weak."

"Your sounding like perfuma" Adora laughs.

"Don't change the subject Adora."

She sighs. "Okay fine. Maybe? I don't know.. I just feel so useless if I'm not helping others. That's what I was basically brought up in. Shadow weaver told me a million times every day that if I didn't put myself first when the chance to then I'm a bad leader and a bad person.. now that everything's saved I just feel so bored and.. I feel so numb" she says softly.

"Oh Adora..." Catra hugs Adora tightly. "You were never the bad person"

"And neither was you.."

"Shadow weaver was a total bitch" Catra says.

"Then why do I still feel so upset over her death...."

"I know what you mean.."

They both stay quiet in each other's warmth until Catra feels something like wetness soaking through Adora's top. She lets goes and looks at where she felt where was wet her eyes widen. She's seen blood like this but.. Never this much... and on adora..

"Adora.." she says quietly, feeling silently scared. "Take your top off right now."

"What?"

"I said now."

"No.."

"Adora."

"I said no!" Adora tries to run but Catra pins her down to the bed.

"Adora.."

"Leave me alone" Adora shouts with tears in her eyes.

"Baby.." Catra says softly. Luckily with Perfuma's therapy classes she's being more patient with adora. "Please just let me look at them.."

Adora looks up at Catra and after a few seconds slowly nods with tears in her eyes. Catra slowly helps her take her top off and stares at her scars.

With many new and old scars all up her body. Some that were new as yesterday being made.

"I-" Catra says not knowing what to say. "You helped me to stop hurting myself.."

"I'm sorry.." adoras body shakes in fear and whimpers.

"How long have you been doing this to yourself?"

"A while.. when horde prime came.. it got really bad.. I- I only started doing it again recently.."

"You need help.."

"I- I don't-"

"Princess please.." Catra shushes adora. "This is bad.. look at what your doing to yourself!"

"I'm fine.."

"You aren't fine!!!"

"Please will you come with me to perfumas tomorrow. You need help. Please..." she pauses "for me?" Catra says softly whilst she steps aside to get bandages and cleaning equipment.

"Fine.. if you really think I need it..."

"You do.. it'll help.."

"Promise?"

"I promise" Catra kisses adoras lips gently before cleaning the scars gently. wrapping the bandages around her arms. Then she puts bandaids over the rest of them.

Adora smiles at Catra softly. "If you ever feel the need to do such a thing of hurting yourself then come to me okay? I'll help you" Catra says protectively. Then she hugs Adora again before picking her up gently and letting her sleep on her chest. Or so try.

"Adora please sleep for me baby.."

"I can't.."

"Why not?"

"Nightmares..." she mumbles like a little child.

"Well if you ever have one I'll be right here to protect you okay?"

Adora waits a while before nodding and slowly falling asleep in catra's arms.

"Good night my princess" Catra whispers before kissing adoras head and stroking her hair whilst they both sleep.

———————————————————

Sorry this wasn't as long as the last chapter I just realised how short it is.
Also reminder my AO3 account is linked in my bio go check it out if you want! :)