Love and care🥰

|560 words|
•catradora cuddling
•NO SMUT
•adorably cute of course 🙄✋
__________________________
Summary:
Adora wakes up next to her catra who's her girlfriend after years of forgetting on the battle field.
________________________

Adora POV

It's early in the morning, I wake up next to my girlfriend. I open my eyes to see her cuddling me.

I love mornings cause I get to wake up everyday with the love of my life next to me.

Ever since me and catra were official I barely ever left her sight. If I leave her then I'll loose her, I never want to again.

-Flash back-

Holding the body of my ex-friend in my arms.

Her lifeless body.

No breathing.

Nothing telling me this was just a dream and I wasn't holding my dead ex-friend in my arms.

I wish I could've told her the truth.

How I feel.

That I-

I suddenly feel power and transform into she-ra but a stronger and better one.

I put my forehead against catra's.

Please this must work! This has to...

I see her eyes open and she looks at me and smiles looking relax.

"H-hey Adora.." she says laying in my arms. Very much alive.

-end of flashback-

I will never forget that moment. NEVER!

I kiss gently onto her forehead and cuddle her more. Wrapping my arms around her like if I let go she'll disappear.

I stroke her fluffy, short hair out of her face and I hear her start purring.

I smile and start scratching behind her ear.

"Mmm good morning princess" Catra says while resting her head on my chest.

she slowly opens her eyes and stares into my eyes with a smile and blushing and a -I love you- look in her eyes.

"You sleep well?" I ask.

"With you next to me, I can never have a bad night" she says while entwining our fingers together. "How about you princess..? You been strugging to relax sparkles and arrow boy told me so I know you didn't much in the horde but apparently they saw you sleeping less recently"

"First of all its glimmer and bow"

"Yeah, yeah whatever.."

"And yeah I did sleep well, I haven't had a good sleep in awhile without waking up for some reason but as your here I slept just fine" I smile.

"Glad to hear blondie" she says as she kisses me on my lips. "What's the time anyway?"

I look at the clock in OUR room. "Eh we can have a few minutes of resting.."

"You? Resting? Pfft now that's something I've never heard you say" she says jokingly.

"Well I guess you don't know me as much as you think you do" I smirk and shove her to the floor playfully.

She gasps sarcastically. "how rude!" She jumps on me and we both tackle each other.

Giggling and playing together on the floor we hear the door open to see bow and glimmer.

They both blink a few times and then smirk.

"This is SO CUTE!!!" Bow says squealing.

"You better be joking" Catra says angrily.

I giggle and she blushes.

"Wait until the whole princess alliance and pretty much everyone hears about this" she cheekily smiles and runs out.

"You better Not!!!!!!!!" Catra says as she runs after glimmer.

I sigh and shake my head with a smile.

I love her so much.

__________________________
Catradora are the best ship ever!! Period!!!

~childhood friends to enemies to lovers is da best😼