THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL ANGST PPL

THE MOST SADEST WRITING I BELIEVE IVE EVER WRITTEN.

TW: major death, suicide, blood, grief.

Context: you'd think being the hero was fun and games the only thing it really is, is war.

_____________________________

APORA'S POV:

The princess isn't supposed to be in love with the villain so why does this feel so wrong? Her blood on my hands? Her body lying there flat and unconscious. This is my duty. My roll. If I didn't do this I'd be called out for being a traitor and a useless machine towards everyone. I'm supposed to save people's lives so why watching her die makes me feel sick.

I wouldn't know the reason behind it. All I know is that it's too late now. Maybe you'll forgive me for killing you. Maybe she'll feel guilty for how much suffering we both put on each other or maybe she won't, but I'll still love her forever deep down inside because nothing stopped me looking at her with tearing eyes hoping she'd change sides of the war but that didn't happen.

Only death comes out of war. And the love isn't real if your the one the only one who loves the other person.

So as I stand here on her grave with teary eyes and a poppy in my hand. May her life rest in peace and forever be happy In her knew home wherever that may be I will remember the positive parts instead of the negative.

I whisper "I love you" As I collapse to the floor in sobs. Nothing will change the past so for now, forever will I have this guilt.

Good bye old friend.

I'm so so sorry.

I shout with tears as my heart starts tearing apart everything inside of me falling of the cliff of hope.

That's it? Really that's it?

I have to go back there, tell everyone SHES gone. They'll probably have a party thinking that everyones safe probably congratulate me for finally doing it.

Really?

Blood.

Red.

Blood.

All over my flesh white hands.

I'm a murder. I'm no 'hero' I was the only Villain the whole time.

I'm the reason my friend is dead. I'm the reason she even fell in the trap of evil. I could've done something. But no I'm just on my knees praying for this nightmare to end.

The headache forming and my stomach churning. My whole body has the feeling that we all know won't ever leave my Consciences.

The voices.

Muttering

"It's your fault"

"It's your fault"

"It's your fault"

"Die"

"Die"

"Die"

"Die"

All I've ever wanted was to be there for everyone. To be THEYRE hero. But all I ever was was the one who made everyone suffer.