The snowstorm (part 1) 

Trigger warnings:
•injuries
•angsty/comfort??
•this will go deep very fast
———————————————————

Context for part 1:

After a argument between two girlfriends, ones lost in the forest while a snowstorm is forming and the other tries to find them. But everything seems like it'll be okay and that there's only simple injuries that can be healed but there's also more depth into a persons injury's than they think.

———————————————————

No ones POV atm:

Catra's running through a snowstorm shivering with a blanket in her hands for when or if she finds Adora.

She early was in a nasty argument with her girlfriend who was only trying to help her but failed.

She then ran off away from the blonde to not only get caught in a sudden snowstorm but also get lost in it.

She eventually found her way back to brightmoon but her girlfriend 'Adora' did not.

She ran out with no second thought, even with her friends telling her it's dangerous but she doesn't listen.

"Adora???" She shouts through the cold air.

No answer.

"Adoraaaa???"

After 10 minutes or it could've been longer but with the atmosphere being frozen in ice it's kinda hard to tell what the time is.

She finds Adora lying on a big, cold rock the size of she-ras form. Her heads down in her lap, shivering with her red jacket probably lost who knows where.

"Adora!!"

Her head lifts up as sees Catra
"c-Catra?" She stutters probably from the cold.

Catra covers her with the blanket as Adora raps it around herself.

The blonde looks down to the blanket then back at the brunette as everything's fuzzy in her eyes.

"You came back for me" Adora mumbles noting the argument they had earlier.

"Yeah... I shouldn't have acted the way I did.. I'm sorry"

They both shiver like mad.

"You p-promise to stay with me" the brunette says as she holds my body nearly unconscious but just about staying awake.

"I- I can try.. but my ankle... I think it's sprained or something.. I can't walk on it.. it hurts- a lot..." Adora looks down at her own ankle.

Catra looks at Adora's whole body that's got a lot of cuts and bruises from probably earlier.

"We can find a healer in a minute, just stay awake okay?"

The blonde nods.

Adora tries to get up but falls because of her ankle but the brunette catches her.

"Adora, don't move you'll make it worse"

"B-but we have to get out of here.." she tries to get up but Catra grabs her.

"A-Adora- d-don't go"

"I have to help my p-people, I'm
she-ra, I need to try to walk. I can't be laying here being useless because of a stupid ankle. I need to show them my worth."

Adora takes a hug breathe, puts weight on her ankle to try to walk but as soon as that happens she screams in pain and falls onto the ground hard. She cries holding her ankle as clearly in pain then mumbles "s-stupid ankle"