The snowstorm (part 2 uncontinued)

Trigger warnings:
•slight swearing
•homophobia/lesbian slur
•hurtful/mean language

———————————————————
(Context won't be added as for it would be spoilers)
———————————————————

Adora POV:

I wake up in a dark place. Everything cold and gloomy.

"Catra?"

No response.

"Glimmer?"

Still no response.

"Bow?"

Only quietness would be heard from anywhere near where I maybe am
at this moment in time.

But all of that would change.

I feel someone standing behind me, I turn around slowly thinking maybe this would be Catra or someone who I was friends with Right?

"Awww how nice of you caring about me" chipped Catra says in sarcasm.

"W-What? N-No this- this isn't real.. I've had these dreams before... Catra told me they aren't real.."

She laughs deeply. "This- this is real right here. Its all real. I don't know why you'd think this was a dream, but then again you are an idot" she pushes me to a invisible wall then she changes like double trouble does. (It's not them btw before you start thinking that)

"Heyyy adoraaaa" corrupt Catra says where chipped Catra once was.

My eyes go wide in horror. This was real. I didn't save anyone. I didn't get a future. I'm still here. This is all real.

My breathing starts to get tense and I look beside me. Shadow weaver and horde prime both were standing there.

"B-but- your-" I say referring to shadow weavers death and horde primes defeat.

"You must think your soooo clever thinking you had a nice future with YOUR Catra, so pathetic" horde prime chuckles deeply.

"Your such a useless fucking d*ke and weak, powerless princess but seriously no wonder Catra hates you so much" shadow weaver says.

"She- she doesn't hate me..." I mumble as almost a question.

They both chuckle evilly.

Season 4 Catra shows up in front of them all.

"I've always and will forever hate you.. your such a stupid fucking idot thinking I'd love you or even tolerate you as a friend. Luckily I've done what I can and now my only last thing to do was to stand here and tell you" she says with a evil smirk.

"W-What?"

"Havent you noticed? Can't you tell? Havent you seen anyone around"

Adora looks around to see only darkness and the people who've she has had nightmares for years on right there.

"I killed them all. Everyones fucking dead! And it's ALL. YOUR. FAULT"

For a second it's all quiet. I collapsed onto the ground in shock. On my knees hearing the same sense over and over again in my head. 'Everyones dead and it's. all. Your. Fault.'

I start screaming like I never have ever done before. I start pulling my hair with my own knuckles and cry my eyes out. "NOOOOOOO" I scream louder than a Krakatoa volcano erupting in 180 dB. Tears running like rain in a storm.

The darkness surrounds me nothing but my own screams and tears could be heard.

Catra's POV:

"Adoraaaa!!!" I try shaking adora's body but she's cold out.

"Someone helpppppp!! Glimmerrr??? Bowwwww???? Someone!!!! Pleaseeeee!"

"What's wrong? OMG WHAT HAPPENED?" Glimmer says with bow next to her.

"S-She just collapsed.. I- I don't know what happened it happened so fast... she's not hearing me nor is she awake!! I think she's unconscious"

"How long has she been like this for?" Bow asks.

"I don't know but it's ever since I hugged her" I shake adora's body more but still don't get a response.

I start crying. I fucking hate crying. Especially in front of others, but i wouldn't care of right now all I care about is Adora.

"I-Is she going to be okay? Please say she is" I sniff.

"Adora? Can you hear us?" Glimmer kneels down to Adora. But there's still no response.

I talk gently this time. And I haven't ever done that before. "Adora? It's us, please say something.. I hope your in there.. I love you..." still no response. My heart hurts knowing something is wrong with her.

"I'll go and get a healer" bow says. After atlease 5 minutes he come back with one.

"What happened?" The healer asks.

"Somethings wrong with Adora, she collapsed and went unconscious and won't communicate with any of us" glimmer says.

"I really hope she's okay.." I mumble.

"I think she collapsed to do with a number of reasons. 1: she hasn't eaten. 2: she hasn't slept. Or 3: she hasn't drunken. There's other reasons aswell but they're the most common ones."

"Well.. she struggles to sleep" bow says.

"But when we brought her here she was asleep so it can't have been sleep being the problem unless she ran off while we thought she was sleeping which I doubt it" I say. "I know Adora, plus I was outside her room the whole time and she didn't leave it before she came out a few minutes ago"

"What was she like before this? Did she show any signs she was going to collapse" the healer asks me.

"She looked fine to me before collapsing, she looked a little pale I'd say, but she's always looks like that.. but then again she looked a little.. too pale now I think about it"

"Too pale?? What are you talking about?" Glimmer says.

"She just looked a little pale ever since I found her in the forest but I thought that was because of the coldness"

"Wait.. she's the one who was found in the snowstorm am I right?" The healer looking up from her notebook.

We all nod.

"It has to do with the snowstorm. She was out there a long time.."

"She wasn't wearing her jacket either" bow says interrupting the healer.

"Which would explain it, I have to make sure but I think she's got Hypothermia or frostbite" The healer says.

I gasp. They're both really dangerous conditions that can lead to death depending on how bad or how quickly they're found.

"S-she's going to be okay though?" I say with tears in my eyes again.

"She will be, as luckily you guys were able to bring her here in time"

We all feel the anxious feeling lift of us. I bet we were thinking the same thing. The thought of her dying scared me and probably them both aswell. Thank god she'll be okay. Let's hope anyway.

"I'm going to do everything I can to help her I promise" the healer says.

__________________________

I don't know if I'm ever gonna finish this I'm sorry😭🧍🏻‍♀️