Chapter 5: Day at the Park

Sky POV

It was a Saturday morning and I was with Auntie Bridget because Mama was at work. We just watched TV and it was kinda boring. I wanted to run outside but Mama said at 10, we could go out. It's 9:25 right now and time is just slow. I look over to Auntie and see with some sort of book. The book looked interesting so I went over to her to see what it was.

"What's that?", I asked her, curiousity clear in my voice.

"This is an old scrapbook your mother has.", she answered me with a laugh.

"What's a scrapbook?", I questioned.

"Oh it's a book full of pictures and memorises!", Auntie repiled with a bunch of happiness in her voice.

"C'mere, lemme show you your mother when she was younger!", She suddenly said, pulling me into her lap so I could see the pictures better. There was a picture of a small cat with light pink fur, light royal blue eyes and short hair that was the color of their fur and they were wearing a blue uniform-looking dress with puffy sleeves and black dress shoes. 

"This was Mama?", I asked in amazement.

"Yup! And she was such a cute little thing like you!", Auntie explained while grabbing my cheek. She turns the page and then I see a picture of Mama in a long sleeved yellow dress and white flat shoes which Mama calls chanclas and she had straight long hair.

"Mama was pretty.", I commented.

"Yes, she was.", Auntie agreed. She turned the page again and I saw a picture of Mama with Auntie! Mama was wearing a small (spaghetti) strap white dress and her hair was long and wavy. Auntie was wearing a blue dress with one small sleeve (you know what i'm talking about right?) and her hair was to the side and wavy. They were in a flower field with many pretty flowers.

"Mama loves flowers.", I told Auntie.

"She sure does, doesn't she?", She answered me. The page was turned and I then see Mama in a nice blue and white plaid pattern dress with short-sleeves and white dress shoes and her hair was long and straight but not as long like to her chest maybe? Then I look to the side and see another picture of her but with a someone but the book was shut when I looked over. I turned to Auntie and gave her a questioning look.

"The next picture really wasn't important, ok?", she said nervously and laughing. Now that made me question who Mama was with in that picture. I look at the time and 14 minutes had passed making it 9:39. I look at Auntie.

"Can we please go out now?", I begged as I was now having the urge to go outside again. 

She laughed and answered, "Ok, but just in the front yard and then when it's 10, we'll go to the park, ok?"

"OK!", I answered and I spent 4 minutes outside when all of a sudden I heard someone calling my name. I turned and it was Miles! He was with a a rabit that had cream colored fur, brown eyes and was wearing a sleeveless orange shirt, jeans and orange and yellow shoes. 

"Sky! Hi!", Miles shouted happily with his mother beside him laughing.

"Hi!", I shouted with just as much happiness and excitement. I then turned to Auntie.

"Auntie, this is my best friend, Miles.", I told her.

"Hey Cream!", Auntie replied.

"Bridget?", the rabbit questioned.

"Yeah, I'm just watching Sky since his mom is workin.", Auntie answered. The rabbit took a good look at me.

"Your right Miles, he does look like Sonic but with a different eye color but the eyes are fimilar..", She stated before trailing off about eyes. Who even is Sonic and why do they say I look like him before saying my eyes are known? Auntie laughed nervously and that cause the rabbit to look at her with a questioning look.

"We're heading to the park. Our friends will be there so come on!", Miles started which erased the majority of the weird energy going on. Auntie decided we could go so we went to the park. After a long walk, we got there and our friends were there and they were with what looked like to be there parents. Miles grabbed my hand and we ran over to the group. Stella was the first to noticed us.

"Sky! Miles!", Stella called to us. Locke, Shade and Maria turned towards us.

"Hey, I guess" "Yo" "Sup", the three of them said. Auntie went off to the parents who were shocked to see her, which made me guess they knew her. We played and played and it was normal until I saw a white bat with purple eyes ran up to us and for some reason, this made Locke mad.

"Go away Jewel!", he shouted in annoyance. Jewel looked up at him.

"But mama says I could play near you.", she said in a somewhat sad voice.

"Well go away from us!", he screamed at her and this interaction was making the rest of us uncomfortable. Jewel's lips began to tremble and she started crying which of course, got the attention of the adults. Soon a red echinda with purple eyes and a white bat with teal eyes come near. The red echinda, who was probably Locke's dad, grabbed him by the arm and dragged him away, the anger being really felt. The white bat grabbed Jewel and took her away somewhere. The rest of us just looked at each other.

"I see my dad!", Miles suddenly shouted and started running up to where the adults were. The rest of us followed him and saw him jump into the arms of a fox with two tails, yellow fur and blue eyes. I then saw who was behind him and I stopped. It was a royal blue hedgehog with emerald green eyes. Was this Sonic? Miles stopped hugging his dad and pointed at me.

"Dad, Uncle Sonic, this is Sky!", he said excitedly.

"So nice to finally meet you Sky, we heard a lot of good things about you!", his dad said. I smiled and nodded. Sonic seemed to be studying me greatly, I wonder why.

Sonic POV (POV CHANGES)

Miles was right. He does look like me but instead of green eyes, it's blue like....Her.

Sky POV

"Hey Sky", Sonic said to me. I waved to him. Auntie came over.

"Oh wow, The famous Sonic the Hedgehog is finally out in the light!", Auntie exclaimed.

"Bridget, what are you doing here?", Sonic questioned.

"I'm watching Sky while his mom works.", Auntie explained.

"My mama is a nurse", I told them.

Sonic then looked far off. Miles' dad poked him and he seemed to snap out of it. I shook that weird feeling I get from Sonic and we continued playing to lunch. We had picnic with lots of yummy food. Eventually we had to go home, so me and Auntie went home with her mumbling something about mama need to tell someone something. I didn't question and happily walked home. Soon it was dinner and mama came home. I ran to her and was waiting to tell her all about the fun day I had!

These don't take me as long as "My Inventing Fox" :/

Hoped you liked it!

3-9-21