Chapter 10: Daddy!

SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN MONTHS! I WAS REALLY BUSY! ENJOY!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

Sonic and Keila just relaxed as they waited for their son to come back from school. Sonic told Keila some funny stories of the kids when they were much younger and Keila showed him some photos and videos of Sky as a baby. Sonic told Keila that they should introduce Sky to his parents, Uncle Chuck and Carmen. Eventually they heard the familiar sound of the bus and Keila went out to get him. Sonic was nervous, but why? He met him already but maybe it's the knowledge of him being his dad. Either way, Keila came back and Sky stopped when he saw Sonic. Sonic gave a nervous laugh.

H-hey Sky", Sonic nervously said.

Sky just stared at Sonic. Keila poked Sky and that snapped him back to reality or something. Sky looked at his mother for reassurance. She nodded and he zoomed to Sonic giving him a big hug. Sonic let out a sigh of relief and Keila laughed a bit at her son. 

"Daddy!", Sky gleefully shouted out!

Sonic's heart just melted hearing his son and he held him, not wanting to let go. Keila smiled and went beside Sonic, leaning on his shoulder. It was a peaceful family moment...until:

"I'm hungry", Sky told his parents. This made his parents give small laughs and they go into the kitchen and give him some food. Sky eats his food happily while his parents stay near him, with small chat. Just mainly how their families been and that. 

Eventually Sky asked, "Did you look for Mama?"

"Yeah, I looked for Mama, why do you ask?" Sonic replied before asking a question.

"Because Mama cried every night for you for a long time", he replied casually before continuing to eat his food. Sonic turned to look at Keila. She looked away so he gently grabbed her chin to make her face him.

"I'm here now, you don't need to cry anymore", he whispered to her. She pulled him into a hug and gripped him tightly. He just held her and pat her back. She had a small smile on her face, she was finally going to have her family together. Sky finished his food and went to join the hug. He then looked at his parents.

"What we gonna do?", he asked.

"Well, what do you wanna do bud?", Sonic asked him. Sky seemed to like his nickname.

"Outside!", Sky cried out. The adults laughed and went to the backyard where Sky just ran around with his dad. Keila gave a small smile just seeing her lover and child run around but something told her to cherish the time because who knows if she'll see it often again.

"Please no", she thought, "I just got him back, please don't take him away from me again"

"Cherish this time, something or someone is coming",  the voice in her head said. Someone? Who? Keila can think about it in her sleep, she just wants to enjoy having her family together at the moment. The family did a couple of other things before it was time for Sky to go to bed. As much as he didn't want to, he just agreed because there's no use (Hehe) in fighting against that. He got ready for bed. Keila was about to head out when Sky called out to her.

"Yeah hon?", she questioned.

"Lullaby" was all he stated. Keila came back to his bedside and prepared herself. Sonic leaned against the door frame, he definitely wanted to hear his wife sing, it's been a long time since he heard her voice. Keila eventually let the lyrics out.

(Play this if you want, imagine a gentle and soft motherly voice)

Flower, gleam and glow 

Let your power shine 

Make the clock reverse 

Bring back what once was mine 

Heal what has been hurt 

Change the Fates' design 

Save what has been lost 

Bring back what once was mine 

What once was mine~

She then placed a gentle kiss on her son's head who was out just as she sung the last note. 

"Still beautiful" Sonic thought. She definitely put her voice to good use while they were apart. Keila then walked back out and closed the door behind her. 

"Your voice is still beautiful", He told her. She gave a small smile with her cheeks turning a darker pink than her fur.

"It was the only way to calm him down at night as a baby", she stated before looking at the time, "It's getting a little late, don't you think?" Sonic looked at the time and saw that it was getting pretty late. 

"Yeah, I guess", He answered. He didn't really wanna go but their trying to slow down a bit, it's been years. So they proceed to head to the front door. Sonic before he left, placed his hand against her cheek and leaned in. 

"Taking it slow my ass", Keila thought as she began to lean in herself. Finally their lips met. No matter how many times they kiss, it's always magical. Keila pulled away and the two just rested their foreheads together for couple seconds. 

"See you tomorrow", Sonic said before walking the door. Keila closed the door and placed her hands against her chest and sighing. 

"Please don't take him or Sky away from me", she silently whimpered before heading to bed.

~Meanwhile~

"Happy family moments", Claire thought out loud.

"I can't wait to fuck it up", Scourge said before laughing. Claire rolled her eyes at her cousin. 

"You love fucking anything up for Sonic", she spoke to her cousin on the phone.

"You can leave if you want", Scourge told her.

"K, bye", she said before hanging up on him. She let out a sigh.

"I'll try to stop him, I promise Keila", Claire said to herself. Losing Naomi, the love of his life, and losing to Sonic one too many times definitely did something to her cousin. It made him crazy...desperate! He wanted to make Sonic suffer no matter what. He didn't care what the cost would be, he just wanted destruction and madness. That's why the Suppression Squad dethroned him as leader, why Fiona left him, that's why Claire wants to leave him...but she can't. She promised Naomi that she would take care of him no matter what. She sighed once again.

"I'm sorry Nomi", Claire whispered:

This is what Scourge has become

FINALLY, I'M DONE! 

Now to describe Claire, She is a pale blue hedgehog with her her two front quills dyed black and dark blue eyes. She wears eye-liner, dark eyeshadow, black lipstick. In this story, she wears a spaghetti strap, tight, leather romper with black, leather, fingerless gloves and black, leather, knee-high boots.

THE HAPPINESS IS ENDING >:D BE PREPARED NOW LATER PAPAYAS

9-2-21