Chapter 8: Very

Moments earlier

SONIC POV

I find it kinda weird that all our friends have called us and said that a certain someone was back. I was very confused and I still am. SHE's been on my mind a lot more ever since I heard about Sky. Sky is an interesting kid, he greatly reminds me of me when I was younger. I walked out of the door and I saw Tails, Cream and Miles around someone. I caught a glimpse of light pink.

"Hey guys, I'm ba-", I started but Tails, Cream and Miles have move out of the way and I see who it is. It's someone I thought would never see again.

"K-keila?", I asked, seeing her light royal blue eyes with tears in them. 

She sniffled a bit before saying, "Missed me?" 

Now

Tails, Cream and Miles quickly go back inside the house, leaving me and Keila alone. She's here, she's actually here. After nearly 5 years of wondering where she was, she's here right in front of me.

"W-where have you been!", I yell at her. I missed her so damn much and I am so happy she's back but that doesn't mean that I am not somewhat pissed at her for not coming back. Keila inhales deeply, she knows what's up.

"Helens Vill", she answered tearfully. 

"Why didn't you come back!?", I continued to yell.

"I thought you were gone and I couldn't bring myself to come back", she said, now crying.

"Did you not think of anyone else?! Did you not know how many people were searching for you!? Did you not think I was possibly alive?!", I asked while screaming.

"No, I was being selfish, being depressed. This isn't the first time I left a place when someone I loved passed on.", Keila admitted. Though it was true that when her grandmother passed, she wasn't able to be in Greenhills but I can't excuse that.

"Well fuck your selfishness! You should have thought of the others! Thought of your family! Thought of me and my wishes if I did die!", I screamed at her, but I felt a bit gulity afterwards. She was just crying her eyes out now.

"I know I was being selfish! I know I was being a dumb bitch! I know you probably hate me now and that's fine but that's not why I'm here! We have a kid! His name is Sky and he is such an amazing little boy! He got me through the hardest times! I don't want him to grow up without his dad! So please, hate me all you want but be there for Sky, he needs you!", she let out, her voice becoming raspy from all the crying and screaming. S-sky is ours? His eyes......there Keila's eyes. No wonder I constantly thought of Keila after looking at them. 

"Just be there for Sky! Be his father! Hate me all you want! I deserve to be hated by you! Just be there for Sk-", she started by I cut her off. I place my lips against hers. I don't hate her, I could never hate her. I'm going to be there for Sky and be with her.

KEILA POV

"Just be there for Sky! Be his father! Hate me all you want! I deserve to be hated by you! Just be there for Sk-", I started but was cut off by Sonic placing his lips against mine. He didn't hate me? Did he still love me? I couldn't help myself and I began to kiss back.

AUTHOR POV (My a key ain't working rn for some reason, you stuck?)

After they pulled apart, Sonic whispered, "Very", to answer Keila's question from much earlier. Keila held on to him, not wanting to let go. 

"When can I see him?", Sonic questioned.

"I don't know, maybe one day afterschool", Keila somewhat answered. He placed his hand against her cheek, and she leaned into it. Sonic then held her hand and they walked towards the house happily. 

Meanwhile

"They're together again. What now?", someone asked.

"I don't see it being a problem right now", Scourge said.

"But will it become a problem?", they asked.

"More likey", he responded.

"What are you going to do to make sure he doesn't get in the way?", the person asked.

"I'm getting rid of blue. Him and the kid", Scourge told them while smirking to himself. "Continue you to watch and observe", He then told them. They signed.

"With pleasure", the person who we now see is Miles, Anti-Tails. He ends the call and continues to watch with his binoculars.

"I wonder what Naomi would say about this", Miles (A-T) mumbles to himself while watching the Prime Prower's and Sonic and Keila who all seemed to be having a good time.

Sorry if it's short! Sky will see his dad soon! But I need to end the happy, sweet moments soon >:3

3-21-21