No Bumblebee

Y/n saw as Optimus yelled at the people to get out of the destroyed SUV.

"Alright, alright I am getting out." Simmons spoke, "Big guys with big guns."

Sam got in Simmons face while waving around the 'do-what-ever-I-want-and-get-away-with-it badge' "What is sector seven?"
"I do not answer to the likes of you young man" Simmons was fuming.

"I think it's best you answer,sir" I spoke formally being he was a form of military.

"Nope, it won't happen" he kept avoiding the question.

Getting board of the conversation between Sam, Simons, and Mikayla I decided to watch as the three have a yell fest before I heard Ironhide yell to Optimus.

"Back up is here" Ironhide spoke and shot his cannons into the road causing a shock wave. It temporarily stopped the SUV's

I looked over to see Mikayla had chained all theFBI dudes to a pole.

"Up you get," Optimus lowered his hand to allow us humans a quick escape from the cops. " Go Autobot,and do not hurt the humans" Optimus ordered his team.

"Sam move your elbow it's right in my ribcage" I complained as we retreated from the 'jail break'.

"Well just move your ribs away from my elbow." He shot back in a rude tone.

"So mature Sam." I complained monotony and shifted so I wasn't being stabbed in the ribs, watching as helicopters were gaining on us.

"Optimus you might need to hide! Like now!?" I warned the bot, fearing we might get caught.

"Affirmative." He jumped up and flattened out in the underside of a bridge.

"Hold on you two," I said as Sam and Mikayla started to slip.

"I am going to slip!"Mikayla spoke fear lacing her voice. She was holding onto Sam's hand and one was holding onto Optimus.

Seeing her about to fall, I tried to stop them from pluming to their deaths.

I had one hand holding on to a stack pipe on Optimus' shoulder and the other was firmly grasping at Mikayla's forearm. Not that I'm gloating but I believe myself to be strong but when you are holding your own body weight and some it becomes more difficult.

"Are you guys good?" I strained to speak. Just then a helicopter hovered underneath them for a moment before flying off in a different direction.

"Yeah, I think we are good?" Mikayla spoke in more of a question than statement.

I signed in relief but it quickly switched to panic as my hand began to sweat, and I started to slip. Loosing my grip all three of us fell to what should have been our deaths.

I had my eyes shut tightly not being able to see a yellow and black Autobot jump out of no where and catch them. I felt a large metal hand grab my waist and pull me to a hard surface before the impact of gravity hit. I was dazed by the impact leaving me unable to focus and see spots.

Bumblebee held Y/n close to his spark so she wouldn't be hurt. All he could think of was keeping her safe from all harm.

Sam and Mikayla got up and started to tell Bee to leave. Bee turned to leave but the Autobot was hit with a cable causing him to stumble with Y/n still in his arms. Bumblebee defensively put his free arm up to shield Y/n but it was too caught by a cable.

Regaining focus I saw that Bumblebee was starting to loose his balance, and fall to the gravel below.

He shoved me so I wouldn't be crushed by his weight.

"Wait! Stop! You can't do this." I yelled at the men spraying coolant in Bee.

I was enraged, grabbing a pipe off the ground I took a defensive stance then started to swing at the men apposing me. A loud crack was heard as one man decided to try and take the pipe away. I kept swinging at a few more people. I was able to hit everyone that I swung at, I kept defending Bumblebee. I saw a man fire off two shots. This caused me to dodge from one of the bullets, one lodged its self in my side. Being shot allowed a man to yank the pipe away and forced me into handcuffs.

"Let me go!" I was tearing up, fighting the best I could in the situation. "Bastard I said let me go, or I will fuck up your life!" I was resenting the man who was trying to walk me away from Bee. I could hear painful whorls and beeps coming from Bumblebee.

"Bumblebee it's going to be okay!" I shouted to him hooding to ease him.

"Ah, not so tough with out your big alien friends around huh?" Simmons face was too close to mine, before anyone could blink I thrusted my head into Simmons. A satisfying snap was heard as I had successfully broke his nose. He cursed and held his nose glaring at the military woman.

"Fuck off my personal space!" I seethed, a small amount of blood was on my forehead.

"Take her with the others" Simmons walked away.

"Oh my gosh, what happened? Are you okay? Is. That. Blood?" Sam fired many questions my way but I didn't have the energy to answer.

I felt as the adrenaline washed away and was replaced with exhaustion. Mustering up what energy I had left I responded, "nothing happened..." pausing in between," I am fine." Resting my head on the window I felt as my eyelids got heavier and heavier.

Mikayla looked to me stud during me for any injuries, when she reached my side she gasped, "She has been shot, we need to stop the bleeding!"

"What she has been shot? We need a bandage back here!" Sam yelled to the men driving. They fumbled for a cloth to place on my wound but I wouldn't know that I had fallen unconscious.

Hey writer here,

I want to thank all of you who have read my book to this point. I was thinking about deleting it, but, so many people started to add it to their reading lists that it gave me some hope.

A good friend of mine has a transformers book called Beautiful Crimes... go check it out! :) et5533612

Have a wonderful night my cybertronians Roll Out!