Y/N's house

Y/N's pov

I was Laying in bed listening to music after Sam dropped me off at my house. I have been extremely board since Sam dropped me off! My mom was sleeping by the time I got back.

I couldn't stop thinking about Sam's camaro, like why does it have that weird symbol on the steering wheel?

I was thinking about what it would look like as a human or a horse? I think it would look cool as a human...

It would obviously be a guy and he would have blond hair, tanish skin, he would have a yellow hoody with 2 black stripes, and blue jeans too. OH AND YOU CAN'T FORGET THE BLUE EYES!!!!!

I was basically drooling when my mom came in asking if I was hungary? 'When did she wake up????' I thought.

"Honey?? I asked you a question? Did you hear me?" My mom asked me, worriedly.

"Yah, Yah! Sorry I was thinking." I replied.

"Was it about that boy you have been hanging around??" My mom asked.

"NO! He likes a different girl!" I said slightly disgusted at the idea of Sam and I together.

"Alright if you say so?" My mom picked.

By now it was 1:09 am and we were still talking about random things that happened the day before. With out knowing I drifted off to sleep and woke up at 8:30 which is 3 hours later than I was suppose to sleep because I have school.

I got up and got dressed. Once I was down stairs my mom said we were going shopping and I was able to skip school if I wanted. Obviously I said yes and that day I was able to just be a normal teen.... or so I thought.

Hey guys sorry for the late up dates and short chapter I have been busy but I want to know in the comments if I should add bumblebees holoform/human form that is like in the movie how barricade had a person in side but it was no human just an image?? Hope you can kinda understand that😂😂 but bee's would be sold so y/n can be able to touch bee. Please comment if I should add it or not😊😊 have fun my autobots😘