The Big Fight

Megaton could feel the energy surging through his spark, he had finally woke up. Now was his time to destroy the Autobot resistance and take back his ultimate weapon.

"Starscreem! Where is my weapon?!" Megaton yelled to is right hand.

"T-the au-Autobot's took your weapon master. They also have the all spark with them... we could get them back at the sa-"

Starscream was interrupted by Megaton swatting his head, Megaton spoke, "I will get them back."

(Y/n POV)

We were almost to the city when I felt a pull in my chest. Something was telling me to turn around but I had to help keep the All-Spark safe. Y/n's nerves were all over the place. She just found out her life was a lie. But why... why couldn't she recall her memory of being a 17 foot tall robot.

My thoughts were interrupted by Optimus voice "Y/n we need you to protect Sam and the Spark." He instructed, "get to the tallest building."

I just realized that we were being shot at my a flying plane. I looked around for Sam and Mikayla. My alt-mode shifted into my small human form as I caught sight of them.

"Sam! Get to the building!" Lennox yelled, Sam started stuttering that he couldn't, but Lennox in erupted saying "your a soldier now! Y/n will cover you, now GO!"

I grabbed Sam's arm and ran towards the building.

"Duck!" I yelled as Optimus and Megaton barreled over head. As we ran we heard Megaton yelling at Optimus.

"Give me the cube and weapon back!" Megaton seethed, shooting at Optimus.

Optimus ducked and threw a punch at Megaton, "you will never give you the cube!" Optimus responded ignoring the other statement for now.

The tall white building came into view as Sam and I ran we got into the middle of the room when Megaton bursted into the building causing it to go slightly unstable.

"Time to go!" I yelled in panic. The last thing on my list was to get pancakes by an evil robot.

"You're not going to get me!" Sam was repeating to himself while running.

Both Sam and I ran up two flights of stairs, finally at the top of the building. The helicopter had been waiting for them to deliver the All Spark.

"Give it here son!" One of the men shouted. Sam yelled for them to watch out as a missile shot at the chopper causing it to fall from the sky. We whipped our heads around hearing Megaton break through the roof.

"Sam hide!" I quietly pointed to the statue in the side of the building. Just as I ducked behind a small building on the roof Megatron broke through the cealing.

"Is it fear or courage that compelled you fleshling?" Megatron looked to where Sam was for the cubes energy was signaling its location. "Where are you my little weapon? Come on out. It was I who crafted you after all!" Megatron taunted, he looked around the roof trying to spot me.

I refused to respond for the fear of being found and tossed off the building. Would he do that? He created me? Ew! Wait! Does that make him my dad?!

Thoughts consumed me so far into oblivion I was unable to respond.

"No answer? Well then Boy, Give me the all Spark back and I'll spare you to be my pet." Megatron turned his attention to the All Spark.

"I'm never giving you this All Spark!" Sam yelled from behind the statue.

If I was "created" by Megatron he wouldn't hurt me right? Out of courage I stood up leaping on top of my hideout. Megatron was swinging his hand at the statue Sam was holding onto. In a moment of panic for Sams life, I sprinted and lept after his falling form.