Lennox's Family

Y/N's point of view

Both Sam and I walked up to Lennox's house and I knocked on the door, I slightly jumped with excitement.

Sarah Lennox opened the door and I hushed her. She smiled and I heard Lennox yell, "Who is it honey?"

She replied with,  "No one, just some prank." and brought us inside I closed the door and she went back to her husband. Sam and I snuck around the corner and peeked in the room.

"Y-/-N." The baby said (you know how baby's talk in a stutery voice.)

"What? Did she just say Y/N?" Lennox said.

"Aww that is soo cute!! I love your baby Lieutenant Lennox!" I said from behind the corner.

"Y/N What are you doing here?" Lennox said, surpised, but glad nontheless.

"I came here to surprise you by coming over for your daughter's birthday!" I told him while picking up baby Annabell.

"You are an adorable little girl aren't you, you look like you would be a big strong girl for the army!" I said bouncing her in my arms.

"No! No! No! She will not be in the army!" Lennox freaked out.

"It is hard enough to watch over you Y/N" Lennox told me

"So, Y/N how's life in the army?" Sarah said, pouring Sam and I lemonaide.

"It's alright I guess," I gave her a friendly smile and she smiled back.

"It is hard work! That is for sure." I spoke again. That is when I realized Sam is still hiding behind the corner, awkwardly.

I walked over to Sam and pulled him into Sarah and wills view.
(So... I just remembered Will's wife's name and thought I should use it, anyways back to the story)

Sam tried to get away but I think he forgot I was in the army typical Sam.

"Who is this Y/N?" Sarah asked with a smirk.

"This is Sam he is my friend." I said, while thinking *why is Sara looking at me like that?*

"Hello Sam, I'm William Lennox." Lennox shook Sam's hand.

"Hi it's good to meet you too." Sam stumbled for words.

wow Sam good one. It is okay though we all make ourselves look dumb some times.

I thought to my self *why did Sam say that when Will didn't even say nice to meet you? Is he okay?*

She watched as Sam wiped his sweaty hands on his jeans. He was definately nervous.

"H-Hey Y/N we might need to get home my mom and dad will be upset if I'm out for much longer." Sam told me.

"Okay Sammy we can get going." I said a little disappointed. "It was great to see you again Sarah!" she looked over to Will, "It's nice to see you when we're not being shot at."

I gave Annabelle a hug goodbye and gave Sarah a hug.(I didn't know if you want to hug or salute Lennox so you choose? Okay.) You hug/salute Will too.

With that Sam and I walk back to Sam's car and drive off to my house.

543 words wow I think this is the most I have ever written! Thanks for reading this I hope to up date again soon.