Simmons

"Let me go, I am not a criminal." I was trying to get the men in black coats to stop. Unfortunatly, she was shoved into a black van along with Sam and Mikayla.

"Shut up, seriously do you ever stop talking?" The man in the passener seat asked y/n she was trying to talk the people out of kidnapping her. "So, LadiesMan217, that is your EBay username, right?"

"Yeah, but, you know, it was a typo and I ran with it." Sam continued  his awful parade of lies.

"What do you make of this?" The man showed us a video on Sams phone. "Is that you?" he asked sam.

"Yeah, that sounds like Ladiesman." Mikaela irritatedly.

"Last night at the station, you told the officer your car transformed." The man questioned Sam. "Enlighten me."

"Pphhh.. that.. That was a prank.. Because it was a mistake. Its alright its back now.. It came back." Sam stuttered.

"Well not by its self, because cars don't do that." Mikaela continues to sell the story.

Everyone broke out into laughter... Except me.. they were all crazy.

"So tell me what do you kids know about aliens" the man asked again. I almost died while breathing I started caughing like I had some type of pneumonia.

"Oh, you mean, like Martians? Like what E.T.? No." Sam was awful at lying.

"It's a urban legend." Mikayla spoke once Sam stopped.

"What about you kid do you know anything? With that cough it seems like you'd know something." The man looked intently at y/n.

"Do you have a death wish?" I spoke back.

"Are you threatening me?" he countered.

"Depennds.. Are you going to keep calling me a kid?" I glared him down. "But to answer your question, being in the military I see lots of freaky things, like kids who clame to be an animal to people acting like zombies on bathsalt." I looked him in the eyes "So yeah I am going to guess Aliens are real"

"Th- thats not want I was asking." The man quizically looked at me. "You see this? This is an I-can-do-whatever-I-want and-get-away-with-it badge. Right. I'm gonna lock you up forever." This man was crazy.

"Oh, God. You know what? Don't listen to him. He's just pissy 'cause he's got to get back to guarding the mall." Mikaela taunted the man.

"You, in the training bra, do not test me. Especially with your daddy's parole coming up." The man was being just as mean to Mikaela as she was being to him,

I tuned out the rest of the conversation because I started to get a headach out of the blue.

"Y/n" I heard a voice call my name. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" It spoke again.

"I'm okay" I spoke to the mystery voice. Everyone in the vehicle looked a me like I was a crazy person.

Nervously I looked out the windowshild and saw two giant feet step infront of the vehicle.

"Big! It's big!" The driver shakily spoke.

The man in the passenger seat hit the dash while yelling, "Go, go, go, go!"

The vehicle didn't get the chance to move because two metalic hands crashed through the windows and gripped onto the top of the vehicle.

The men kept yelling between eachother. "I can't see it! I can't see it!" "Shift your weight to the front!" "All right ! All right!"

"Ahh, were going to die!" Mikaela scrame while grabbing my arm.

"Shut up this isnt even that high I have skydived from  14,000 feet before." I honnestly spoke to Mikaela. She looked horrified as she continued to grip my arm.

The whole top of the car ripped off and we started to fall back down.

Sam I taunted the man in front of us " you guys are in trouble now... gentlemen meet my friend Optimus Prime"

Good evening my lovely Cybertron's I have an announcement to make...

I don't know if I should continue this story... please let me know in you are liking it! That would help... I also kinda hit a writers block for this anything to interest the plot would be very much appreciated!!!!

"Writer Rolling Out"