Who are you!

"Okay, Mikaela and I will ride with Optimus because we need more answers," Sam spoke.

"I'll be with Bumblebee" I spoke excitedly.

All the autonomous robotic organisms transformed into their vehicle modes. Bee swung open his passenger door and I jumped in. As I was clicking the seatbelt into place the door swung shut and Bumblebees engine roard as well as all the Autobots, and we were on our way to the Witwicky home.

Being in the music mood I grabbed my phone and started playing a song "Play with Fire" by Sam Tinnesz (feat. Yancht Money). I was looking out the window at the passing neighborhood.

I've always liked to play with fire

I sung quietly along with the main chorus while I watched the neighborhood speed by.

"Hey, Bumblebee what are your thoughts on Sam and Mikaela? I mean they are not together but they act like they have been dating for years. I wish I had someone to look at me like Sam looks at her." I was rambling and didn't see the boy in the drives seat sairing at me.

"Who The Hell Are You?!" I freaked out not knowing how this guy just appered in the car. "What are you? Are you an alien too?" I countinued to ramble.

The boy put his hands up and waved them up and down signaling "calm down" and at the same time Bee's radio spoke the words. Bumblebee pulled over so we wouldnt crash still looking at me.

Franticly looking between Bee's radio and the boy my mind linked the connection this boy is BEE! Taking a more careful look at his features I noticed he had sandy blond hair that was eye level and would make you want to run your fingers through. He has beautiful electric blue eyes, and soft looking kissable lips.( Imaging young Leonardo Dicaprio unless you can think of someone more perfect)

"Are you okay?" Bee's radio spoke once more startling me out of my daze.

"YES!!" I squeaked out, "Ahem.. yes I'm alright Bee.Is it a halogram or?" I declared while poking at his cheek. His grin only grew into a large smile."Dude! this is so awesome!"

"Thank you.. I thought.. you'd like this.. me." Bee's radio swiched through stations.

"I do like this, your very cute." Amazement was lacing my features, we both placed our hands together. "Heh, your hands are very warm." I slightly blushed once I realized what I said. I looked away out of embarisment, but I felt his hand rest on my cheek pulling me close too look at the stunning blue eyes.

There was so much kindness and happiness in his eyes it was overwelming, which begged me to smile. Bee and I were so close, he looked between my eyes and my lips a few times. Both of us becoming centimeters apart.

'Gosh he was so handome, I've never been so intrigued with a guy. I just want to feel his lips on mine' I thought.

I could feel his warm breath on my lips, slightly tickling me. I've had my share of heartbeating moments, but this, this was different.

My heart thumped against my chest and I actually feared my heart would burst. Imagine, breaking news: girl killed by sexual tension.

I felt we were in a stalemate, waiting for the other to make the first move. However, we were frozen, completely lost in each others eyes.

Althouhgh 90% of cute moments are always ruined and this was one of them.

"We should... go." Bee spoke as he backed away turning twoards the steering wheel.

"Right . . . right, yeah." I disappointedly agreed shaking my head and backing into the chair, I could physically feel my heart drop.

Bumblebee drove us the rest of the way to Sams home, shockingly we pulled up at the same time as all the others. Once Bee was parked he walked around to open the door for me.

"Thank you, my kind sir." I masked my disappointment with a smile. "Shall we walk over to see what Sam and Mikaela are up to?" I asked, Bee gave me a nod and linked our arms while walking.

"Hey, Sammy! Over here." I waved to Sam both him and Mikaela looked over to me and Bee shock written on their faces.

"Y/N what are you doing? What are you doing? You can't... where is he from? Who are you? He can not be here." Sam was rambling while trying to push Bee away from me.

"Yeah, Y/n where did he come from?" Mikaela asked more calmly.

"Calm down Sam" I pushed him back so he didn't pick a fight with his car. "Guys...This is Bumblebee." I spoke motioning to the guy by my side, while grinning like a kid who was given candy.

"Phhh hahaha... Yeah right... Bumblebee.. Like my car, ha. That's great, that's funny." Sam bursted out laughing.

"Shut up Sam and go look for those glasses! I'm loosing my patience with you!" I snapped.

"Yes, Sam we need those glasses!" Optimus spoke as quietly as possible.

"Okay, just stay with them here.. Okay? I'll be right back keep them here! STAY!" Sam rushed while running on his dad's grass. I nodded to Bee and he disappeared back to his altmode.

Sams dad was at the door I could slightly hear them arguing. Then a small chihuahua that I remembered to be Mojo ran over and stood by Ironhide. Without a second thought the dog lifted his leg and peed on his foot.

All the Autobots transformed and were standing in Sams dads lawn.

"Ugh gross" Ironhide kicked the dog away and fired up his cannons. "You have a rodant infestation. Shall I termanate?"

Sam grabbed Mojo and Mikaela and I stood by him.

"NO! no, no,no he isn't a rodant he's my moms chihuahua. He is a pet" Sam quickly spoke Mikayla and I nodded.

"Well he's leaked lubricants all over my foot!" Ironhide angerly spoke cannons still rolling.

"H-he peed on you? Bad Mojo" Sam disaplened his parents pet.

"BAD MOJO!" Ironhide pointed his cannons closer to the dog.

"I'll get the glasses" with that Sam vanished with the little dog into the house.

Optimus lifted Mikayla up to Sams window and asked her to help look for the glasses. Rachet walked into the power lines electricuting himself.

"Wow that stings, you've got to try that!" Rachet spoke while still laying on the ground

"Yeah.. Looks like fun." Ironhide sarcasticly retorted.

"I will look in the down stairs for the glasses." I exclamed while walking to the house.

"Sam's parents must be upstairs because they arn't down here." I spoke softly to myself. I started looking in the living room when I over heard sam and his parents.

"We dont have to call it that we can call it Sams happy hour or my alone time." Judy was rambling.

"Judy stop!" Ron spoke to his wife. My mind didn't understand rightaway but the second it clicked I cringed, while fake gagging.

Sam and Mikayla walked down once they seen me they grabbed me walking to the kitchen. Sam rummeged through the bag and grabbed the glasses. At the same moment the doorbell rang, we were in for the biggest pain of our lives.