Shopping with mom

Y/N's point of view

"Oh look at this mom!" I am pretty sure that everyone in the mall could here my excited shouts.

"Ooh that would look fabulous with these pants and those shoes!" She said excitedly. Picking out new outfits with my mom was one of my favorite things. She had as much enthusiasm as I did. After looking through ten stores three being candle stores we decided to call it a day, our arms stuffed full of shopping bags. We placed our bags in the back of my moms Ferrari 430 Scuderia.

"Honey, would you like to drive us home?" Mom asked me. I was in the middle of drinking the last of my coffee when she asked me this. I choked and stared at her like she grew two heads. "Well do you?" She asked again dangling the keys from her index finger.

"Yes!yes!yes!" I was yelling throwing my hands in the air. I snatched the keys away from my mom and tried to open the door. "Ugh, did you re lock it" I laughed slightly. I rolled my eyes and unlocked the beautiful car.

"Hahaha, yes!" My mom laughed and snorted. After calming down she spoke "now don't drive too fast this car has more horse power than it truly needs!" She warned.

"Mom please, I'm a high ranking military officer I won't drive that fast" I laughed.
( Hey author here! ✋🏼 video above is the sound of your moms car engine)

Ugh it feels so nice to be home I thought as I flopped onto my bed. Right as my eyes started to close, my phone rang I look over to see who was calling and it was Sam. I rolled over and snatched my phone off my night stand.

"Hello this is y/n I can't reach the phone right now please leave a message" I spoke into the phone.

"Dang it where are you? You haven't answered any on my texts or calls! I'm freaking out so cal-" Sam was ranting to me

"Chill dude I was pranking you, and I'm sorry I was out with my mom all day. What's up?" I spoke

"What's up? My car just stood up that's what's up!" Sam scream so loud into the phone I had to pull my phone away from my ear

"What?!? Stood up? Sammy you aren't making any sense.." I'm so confused about this boy

"Meet me at my house tomorrow please I just need to know I'm not crazy, if I'm not killed in my sleep!" Sam spoke frantically and then hung up.

Weird I guess I'll hang up my new clothes and then go to bed so I can deal with insane Sammy.

=========> Time skip<=========

I was walking towards Sams house when I seen him riding his... moms bike? Right as I looked to the road I see his CAR! Driving It's Self?! In a flash of guilt I decided to help Sam.

I scram Sams' name trying to get his attention but the dimwit just continued to peddle away from me. I fallowed Sam into town, though I was running not peddling a bike. Thank goodness for the military training I went through because I probably would have been dying right about now.

"SAM! LOOK... OUT... FOR..." I didn't finish my sentence because he flipped over some broken sidewalk.

"Sam.. that ugh.. that was awesome" Makayla spoke to him.

"Well it felt awesome" Sam grunted after regaining his breath.

"Oh. My. Goodness. I.. whew I think I might be getting out of shape" I huffed after reaching Makayla.

"Come one we should fallow him" she quickly spoke

"Ya think? I've fallowed him from his house" I sass still panting. We jumped on her modernized scooter and fallowed Sam.

"Stop! Stop!" Sam scrame as he ran towards us. A giant robot fallowing. I can tell you being pulled off a scooter doesn't feel good, but when you have a second person falling into you it's ten times worse.

"Sam, what the heck" Makayla complained.

"Come on we have to go!" he frantically spoke looking to see the robot was gaining on us. We all froze with fear as the black bot was knocked over by Sams camaro, it slid to a halt and opened its doors ushering us to get in.

Jumping in I hear Sam ask Makayla a question "50 years from now don't you want to say you had the guts to get in the car?" That must have hit a nerve because Makayla got in after rolling her eyes. The doors closed and we started speeding away from the evil cop-bot.

=====> time skip (car chase) <======

The yellow camaro stoped and we all jumped out, in a matter of seconds there stood a yellow robot with captivating blue eyes. The black police robot started attacking the camaro robot. Being from the military I was freaked out but curious on these creatures. Where did they come from? Were they made? I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Sams girly scream. Whipping my head around, I looked for the two people I was with moments ago. Makayla sawed a tiny robot to pieces as Sam kicked the head like a foot ball.

"Sam? Makayla? Are you both alright?" I yelled over to them.

"Yeah, I think it's Japanese.. yeah definitely Japanese." I hear Sam speak.

"Sam, you think this guy is Jap-anees!" I squeezed out the last part because I was picked up off the ground. Fear was the only emotion I could feel at the moment.

"Y/N!" Sam and Makayla yelled.

Fear and panic washed away when I felt my head get patted and ruffled like you would do to a dog. I squirmed around so I could look at the bot holding me and it seemed to look joyful. The ground came closer and closer thankfully Sam grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him and Makayla.

*what are you, and where did you come from?*

Whew this took too long I got a serious writers block and struggled to find motivation but here is a new chapter I need feed back to whether this is good or bad and what you would like to see in upcoming chaps. Stay freaky my Autobots🤘🏻