Chapter 2 - 'I have officially boarded the pussy train.'

Slamming my locker door shut, I could hear someone screaming my name. I knew the voice even before I turned around.

Sighing deeply, I turn around just in time to see her blonde hair bouncing, her blue eyes looked absolutely furious. I actually contemplated violently slapping my head off my locker, because I was just expecting what was coming.

Remember how I told you I only had one girl best friend? Yep, well that would be her, but I kind of forgot to mention she is a slight psychopath.

Don’t get me wrong, she looked like a porn star. I wouldn’t really be surprised if she was, to be honest. Her hair reached her shoulders and it was always messy. She was quite small considering her height with her 5’2, but don’t let the height fool you, she is no quiet, innocent girl.

Put it this way, if she got the reception that I got off Dumbo yesterday, the girl would’ve had a black eye.

The corridor was packed as she shoved her way through, every time someone would go to give her a mouthful for pushing their books out of their hands, they would notice it was her and as quickly as they could, they would look away.

And I was supposed to be the intimidating one.

One girl seemed to gather the courage, “Hey, that’s so rude.” As she said it you could hear the waver in her voice, she winced as soon as the words came out, as did I, waiting for the reaction.

Ebony’s eyes never once left mine, sadly, neither did the furious look, “So was your dad last night.” She answered back easily without hesitation.

I couldn’t help myself as I burst out laughing at the girl’s repulsed reaction. Of course, my laughter was cut short as Ebony neared closer.

I love the girl but when she gets angry, it’s terrifying, “Wasn’t the party amazing?” She asked sarcastically, she crossed her arms, her finger went straight to her head in a thinking motion, “Oh, wait, you wouldn’t know since you ditched me.”

A guilty smile took its place on my face as I fidgeted nervously with my baggy shirt. I scratched my head awkwardly, “about that…”

She huffed and thankfully, the tense atmosphere was released just as she released a deep breath. Her blue eyes lost their anger, “Yeah, ass wipe, I’m not very happy about that.”

I didn’t get a chance to reply because Mason decided to grace us with his presence just then, how thoughtful of him.

Surprisingly Mason was actually still in school, he was in year twelve while little ole’ me was in year eleven, and Bates he probably didn’t see school since he was fourteen.

He threw himself casually against my locker, glancing between us, “Why hello there my lady friends.” He greeted us with a huge grin on his face. I didn’t miss the lustful look he shot Ebony.

He was examining her tight fitted black jeans and the loose white t-shirt that read, ‘No, I’m not DTF’ which fitted the moment perfectly. Needlessly to say she had it bad for Jersey Shore.

“Stop checking me out, dickhead.” She screeched at Mason, the frustration dripped off her words. He didn’t even seem affected by her clear, dislike towards him checking her out.

He flashed a typical lust filled smirk, “Nah. Anyway,” He started as his attention changed to me, “Bates will be collecting you because I have football practise.”

A frown sub-consciously took its place on my face, “Why? I’m going home.” I told him stubbornly.

He shook his head telling me, there was no chance I was going home, “Nope, we are having a few peeps over and you happen to be one of them,” His gaze directed onto Ebony as he continued to check her out, my guess was this time it was to actually piss her off, “and you, will be coming to.”