Chapter 7 - 'Do you want me to bring along a tampon while I'm at it?'

The ceiling was kind of starting to get boring. I was locked in Mason’s arms meaning I was going nowhere, whether I liked it or not. He was literally passed out no place near waking up. When eventually it was all too much and I was contemplating hurting him seriously bad, he let go. Yeah as easy as that he let go, he sprawled along the bed and release his death grip. I took that as my chance to free myself, quietly slipping out of the room. I didn’t want to admit that I willing wanted to check on Bates, so I blamed it on the fact that Mason told me, which of course, was a complete lie. Mason wasn’t even breathing right now, to even speak.

While I was walking to Bates room, I was hoping, coming close to praying that he wasn’t up. Hoping he was still asleep considering it was extremely early, but my hopes were crushed in less than ten seconds when I heard him speaking to someone. I decided to live up to my image of the nosey one, and listened in on the conversation.

“What do you mean I’m changing?” Bates voice boomed through his door, I was literally imagining him sitting directly on his the side of his bed, waving his hands in fury, with some ridiculous top on. There was a slight mumble on the other side of the phone. “Not doing hard drugs is not a bad thing,” He answered once again, this time the person on the other side of the phone continued to talk longer this time. “Do you realise how much of a little bitch your being, Beau.”

To say I was kind of expecting the phone call to be from Beau wouldn’t be a lie. He seemed like Bates bad housewife. They continued bickering back and forth, which I grew bored of, except when Bates said something. This something blew my cover as I broke down laughing rolling along the floor, “Do you want me to bring along a tampon while I’m at it?” I could hear him slam the phone down, and begin to come towards the door.

I didn’t care that my cover was blown, and I was a fraction away from actually peeing myself, plus I was rolling along the floor. It didn’t matter anyway because he was already standing over me. He was peering down at me, like I was some form of a creature. His huge hands were resting on his hips, and I could see I was right about the ridiculous top, his top read, ‘I love boats and hoes’ which made me laugh even more by the reference from Step Brothers.

He had this concentrated look plastered all over his face, like he was thinking about something. When he reached up to scratch his head, his shirt hitched up a fraction revealing a tattoo which somehow seemed to sober me up, that or either the six pack.

Definitely were both.

“Are you drunk?” He asked me exasperated.

“What? No!” He pursed his lips, weighing the decision to either believe me or not. He let out a deep breath which meant he had it in him to believe me.

“Anyway,” I started getting back to the point that I had come here for, “did you know Mason and Becky actually bonded?” I told him while intertwining my fingers and resting them on my stomach, extremely fascinated by the piece of information I was providing him with. “Seriously I don’t know how, but he actually said she was alright.”

He didn’t even take time to think of his response as he said, “Are you shitting me?”

“I shit you not.”

We stood there in silence well he stood there, while I casually lay on the floor for quite a while. Until, he decided to pipe up some news that made me bounce off the floor, “Get up, the family are visiting. Dress nicely you know how they are.”

Fuck! All of them?”

“Yes, my pussy brother is coming along too.”

* * * *