Chapter 9 - 'Talking about embracing your womanly parts.'

Chapter 9 -

To say I was breathless would be an understatement, when he pulled away in relation to lack of oxygen. I couldn't help but look up through my eyelashes at him, and it wasn't a disappointing sight. His cheeks were flushed as his chest lifted and fell against mine.

Suddenly, I realised that we were actually in public and everyone could see, by everyone I meant everyone, including Mason who was stood with a bottle of vodka raised to his jaw that was nearly hitting the floor. Along with Ebony, who was right next to him mirroring the exact same look, luckily I didn't have to witness it long because Bates was pulling me towards the stairs.

Except when we reached the bedroom I sat on the end of the bed, and followed his movements towards the swirly chair as he sat on it backwards. He provided me with a sloppy smirk I could honestly feel a look of disappointment swipe across my face, which he laughed at in reply.

"Now Harper, ever hear the saying good things come to those who wait?" He asked teasingly, with a smirk on playing on his full lips.

My response was a huff and cross of my arms.

"This is so inappropriate we should not be doing this." I projected my thoughts, slightly trying to weigh myself towards the more right decision however, my brain and my womanly parts were highly contradicting each other. My brain was telling me I'm an idiot who should sprint outta there. Whereas my womanly parts were screaming 'let's do this shit'. "I mean seriously and I know you're probably going to disagree-"

"I agree," he cut me off abruptly.

"Wait what?" I said astonished, astonished that he wasn't basically jumping me there and then knowing that I was in two minds about actually doing the deed.

His chair swivelled away as he pushed it back and stood up. His subtle green eyes were directly staring down at me as he ran his tongue over his lips. "But doesn't mean I have enough common sense to take that in to account."

Now shoot me if I'm wrong, but is he signalling that he wants me?

I didn't have to second guess it because just then his eyes wondering all over my body, stopping for a split second on my exposed tanned legs and back up again. His eyes were literally drinking me in, "You definitely shouldn't have worn that, you're torturing me." His voice was completely husky, so husky, that I wanted to follow what he was trying to do. He strolled over to the door and that's when I heard a click signalling it was now closed.

Before I knew it he was standing right in front of me. I let my eyes drink his messy blonde hair that looked like he had just crawled out of bed. Somehow he managed to make it look so appealing, just looking at his broad shoulders made me want to run my hands along them. He reached his right hand out and pulled me up from the bed. I was slightly taken back, yeah he was always pretty forward but it never became his actual motive, but now I can't say the same. Our bodies were pressed together so much, his body heat made my insides shiver with lust.

He lifted me up and I instantly wrapped my legs around his waist. He set me on his desk while his eyes never left mine. He kept grasp of my body with his left hand as his right thumb trailed softly along my cheekbone, "We should not be doing this." His voice was all raspy as he continued tracing my jawline with his finger.

I nodded and hooked my hands in the waistline of his pants, "Nope, we definitely shouldn't."

His hands slowly trailed along my legs and he pulled them apart so he could stand in between them, "I'm Mason's brother, god damn it, this shouldn't be happening." I didn't know who we were trying to convince but either way it wasn't working for either of us. He edged closer so our faces were so close I could feel his breath on mine.

"It definitely shouldn't be happening."

His arms snaked to my sides and rested on the desk behind me, "but, yet it is."

"Pity," I lazily smirked in reply as my hands found their way to his neck and I pulled his face to mine, back to mine. He seemed to take the hint and finally closed the distance between us. Once our lips connected it felt like there was an electric shock of lust bolted through my body. His fingers whispered against my spine as he granted himself permission to wander up the back of my top.

The taste of his mint tongue made my insides go all fuzzy. Each time I would try and pull away his hands would tangle in my hair and pull my lips back to his. Just when I thought it would get hot and heavy in most likely a spare bedroom in a party who I didn't even freaking know was hosting, there was a knock on the door leading us to jump apart. I quickly patted my hair down so it wouldn't be so obvious that I nearly just jumped Mason's brother. I pulled out a book that was close on a desk and pretended that I actually knew what was written in it, as he walked over and wrenched open the door.

"What?" He barked at the intruder. I wanted to run over and drown whoever it was that was running my time to 'get lucky', but instead I just walked a little closer, but she still couldn't see me. I could hear that annoying whining voice of a girl. There she was, the girl he always seems to be screwing, to be honest, she was beautiful. The way her black hair fell down in waves, framed her pretty face. I was jealous completely.

"Oh I'm sorry," she giggled in to her hand, clearly she wasn't at all, "I didn't know this room was occupied." She looked up at Bates through her long perfected eyelashes, and I wanted to drown her. Why would he go for me when something like her was standing right at his door? Literally. She used a voice that showed she wasn't upstairs to say hello, she wanted Bates, and she wanted him now, clearly not to talk. Every time, she used the sexy voice, I wanted to sew my ears shut because I could barely resist it and I was a dead straight female. My heart was pulsating in my ears, because he was going to just attack her beautiful body, but instead. He clucked his tongue, "I don't think so, but feel free to stand there and try to get in my pants?" with that he shut the door with a bang.

My jaw fell towards the ground at his words, along with hers and before I got a chance to say anything he had shut the door with a bang, and then he looked directly at me, considering I was a few metres away he took his steps in long strides towards me and his lips were back on mine.

Then and there, right on top of the party hosts study desk was where I was showing the whole world how much of a debutante I still was.

Talking about embracing your womanly parts.

--

A/N: Thoughts, Thoughts? Do write them down. I finally got three months holiday, whoooo! It's party time and today made me realise that everyone should appreciate everything and everyone, because you never know when you might lose them or it. Have a great day/night.

Also follow me on twitter if you'd like - @ciaracodyxo

AND please please, leave some good wattpad books that are worth reading, preferably your favourites in the comments section. :)