Chapter19-Crying

Mia's P.O.V.

"Carl stop!" I squeal as he attacks me in kisses everywhere in order to get me up.

"Are you gonna get up?" Carl asks.

"Carl just lay with me for a little while please! Im still tired." I say as I wrap my arms around his neck.

Carl gave up and just laid on me. I smile as he snuggles his face into my neck. "Come on Mia." Carl says and i grown.

Carl gets off of me and i sit up "Carry me!" I say with a smile. Carl rolls his eyes. "You know if you can pick me up. You have such cute noodle arms." I giggle and Carl cocks his head to the side.

"Oh really?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah, but they are really cute." i say. Carl walks up to me and goes to puck me up.

"I can pick you up." Carl says. I knew he could he has done it a billion times already but i just didn't feel like walking. Carl picked me up bridal style and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"See." Carl says.

"Carl I know you can pick me up I just didn't want to walk." I laugh and Carl glares at me.

"I should drop you." he growls.

"Carl please don't that would hurt!" I say.

Carl smiles "I won't but I should." He says. I smile as i bury my face into his chest. He started walking to the front of the house where the group was and sat down with me still on him.

"She okay?" Hayes asks.

"Oh yeah she's just tired" Carl replies as he pulls me closer to his chest.

"When she gets tired she gets tired." Carl says as he leaned down and kissed my temple. I smile and clutched his shirt.

"Your mom and all made food inside they said to tell you to go there when ever you were ready to eat." T-Dog says.

"Now why would i leave to eat with them when i could stay and eat here with y'all?" I ask sleepily as I sit up a little on Carl's lap. T-Dog hands me and Carl a plate of eggs and we ate them.

"I need to uh.....talk to you." Glenn says to Carl. Carl stood up and started talking to Glenn behind me.

"Yeah I know. I can't do that! She's gonna break up with me and you know that! But Glenn- fine." i hear Carl whisper. He wasn't he couldn't.

It was like they were talking about one of my secrets and the only secret is the barn. "Guys we need to tell you something." Glenn says. I put down my plate of eggs and look at Carl.

He keeps looking at the ground as I shake my head. "The barn it's filled with walkers." Carl says. Everyone looks at me and i bite my lip.

Run.

That was the first thing that came to my head so i did. I ran away from them and went hide in the old barn with no walkers. I ended up behind a big stack of hay.

"Mia wait!" I hear Carl. I started crying as i thought of everything that's gonna happen now.

I pulled my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them "They're gonna kill me." I cry as i rock back and forth. "I wasn't suppose to say and I did." Tears poured down my face.

"Mia baby girl please come out!" I hear Carl beg. I started crying harder. Carl ended up finding me and tried grabbing my hand

"Get away from me!" I yell as i cry harder. "They're gonna kill me. Im gonna get into so much trouble." i cry and see Carl start to cry.