Chapter54-Your Not Pregnant

I didn't edit this so there will be mistakes probably. Ill fix it in the morning. Enjoy!-H
-------------------------------------------

Mia's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling like I had to puke. I rushed over to the toilet and threw my guts up. Glenn held my hair back as Pawpaw got me some more of his juice stuff.

I sat up crying feeling terrible. "Shh it's okay Mia." Glenn tells me as he rubs my back.

I want Carl.

I need Carl.

Having a baby with Jessica or not.

"You wanna go see Maggie?" Glenn asks.

I nod as I continue to cry. I felt so weak and looked horrible. I was coughing, and throwing up blood, sweating like a pig, and sneezed every now and then.

When we made it to the room someone went go get Momma. I sat down exhausted from the short walk.

Momma smiled at us then gasped at me. "I know I look horrible." I say in a hoarse voice.

"No no it's not that it's just....you look sick and I don't like that." Momma tells me.

I see Carl walk in and smiles lightly at me. "Hey cutie." Carl whispers.

I cough and shake my head "Im not such a cutie right now."

Carl smiles "No baby your always a cutie." I smile at Carl.

"How's Jessica and the baby?" I ask only honestly caring about the baby. Just because I hate the baby's mother doesn't mean I should hate the baby.

"Why would I care it's not my baby." Carl shrugs.

"But if it is?" I ask.

"I know it isn't Mia!"

"But if it is?" I ask again

"Then ill take care of the baby and stay with you, but that isn't my baby." Carl says.

I nod and grab the bucket that Pawpaw had brought for me. I throw up in it again and i see Carl bite his bottom lip as i wipe my mouth.

Carl turned around and brought his hands up to his face "Carl she's fine."

Carl mumbles something "She is going to be fine."

Carl nods he looks at me and smiles. "I gotta go before Dad gets back. I love you Mia."

I smile "I love you too Carl." I say with a sneeze.

Pawpaw had walked off then came back "I need help with Henry." Pawpaw says.

I shake my head as I cough "I dont think I can" I start coughing more "Help."

"Yeah Mia I want you to get some rest baby." Carl tells me.

I nod "I wish you were with me" I smile.

Carl nods "I wish i were with you too."

"Baby I'm gonna go-" i heard mom say then i stop listening.

I felt like i was going to throw again. Can you guess what happened only seconds later? I threw up blood, again.

"Mia, go get some rest."

I nod and walk to me cell where I fell asleep, and when I woke i was so confused.

Carl's P.O.V.

"Carl! Carl!" I hear Maggie yell.

"What?" I ask a little worried.

"Mia, she....she ended up choking on her own blood in her sleep thank god Glenn was with her." Maggie whispers.