Chapter8-Worst day ever

Mia's P.O.V.

Today Carl stayed with Lori and Rick. You could tell he felt bad that I was alone but I wasn't. I was with Daryl, Sophia, Amy, and everyone else. Carl looked at me as I sat down in the sun.

He frowned "Are you okay?" He mouths.

I roll my eyes "Carl Im fine" I mouth. He was sitting down with his mom and dad who were talking about something. Carl faces his mom and asks her something.

She nods as he stands up then runs towards me. "Carl you don't have to give me all your attention." I say and Carl sits down next to me.

"I spent all day yesterday a and half of today with my parents and I didn't get to talk to you once. I miss you" Carl says. I sigh and wrap my arms around him.

"I miss you too." I say.

"See I knew you wanted me!
Why didn't you tell me?" Carl asks.

"Because it was just two days! I didn't want to seem needy." i reply. Carl kisses my temple.

"If your needy then I'm defiantly needy because I didn't even want to leave you." Carl says and I lay down in the grass I was sitting on. Carl lays down next to me. He leans over me and leans down to give me a kiss.

"Carl stop." I say and shake my head. Carl frowns

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I don't want to take you away from your family." I say and Carl sighs as he stands up.

"Mia you aren't taking me away from them!" Carl shouts as I stand up. Everyone stops and looks at us.

"Carl lower your voice!" I hiss.

"You know what I'm just gonna go. I'll talk to you later because I don't want to fight." Carl says as he turns around to walk away

"Carl-"

"I said we'll talk later!" Carl snaps and I frown.

"Don't get mad at me just because I said I didn't want to take you away from your family!" I say.

"Just shut up! I told you we would talk later!What can you not understand? Your so stupid sometimes!Gosh! I honestly don't understand why I like you!" Carl yells and I frown.

Lori and Rick stand up, guess everyone heard. Carl frowns "No Mia I didn't mean-" he says and I cut him off by walking away. Sophia runs over to him and I can hear her yelling at him as tears fall from my eyes.

Sophia runs towards me and hugs me. "Don't listen to him your the smartest girl I have ever meet." Sophia says.

"He doesn't even like me, and I thought he loved me when he doesn't even like me!" I cry. Carl runs towards me

"Mia just listen to me!" Carl pleads. Lori walks over and Sophia lets me go.

"I think I'm gonna leave." I say and nod

"I know where the house is and I have Daryl. Im gonna ask Daryl if he can bring me home. Yeah. He can stay with us. Mom and Grandpa would let." I say.

"No Mia your not leaving me!" Carl argues

"Why not?" I ask.

"Mia I didn't mean it!" Carl says and I start to walk away.

"Carl I just need some time to my self!" I say and Carl frowns.

"Can we talk about it tonight in our tent while we're together?" Carl ask as he wraps his arms around my waist.

Don't give in!

"Maybe" I say as I unwrap his arms from my waist.

"Then I guess I'll go." Carl says and walks away.