Chapter13-Shot

Mia's P.O.V.

"If your still mad why did you go lay with her?" I hear Rick ask.

"She had a bad dream about me and asked me too what was I suppose to do?" I hear Carl asks.

"Say no!" Shane says and I groan.

"Okay Shutup! Your gonna wake her up!" I hear Carl growl as he sits next to me.

"I just don't like how she snapped at me, it made me feel bad." Carl says

"I'm still mad." Carl says.

"But it's hard to be mad." he says as I wrap my arms around him. He kisses my cheek while he lays down next to me.

"Gosh I hate how much I love you." Carl whispers. He sighs and sits up

"Get up." he says

. Wait.....he was just all lovey dovey now he's being rude?

I told him sorry how many more times must I say it?

"No Carl please." I say as he unwraps my arms from him

"Now Mia! We have to go!" Carl snaps

"Carl stop!" I say as he grabs my wrist and I open my eyes.

"Come on!" He says and I yank his arm away.

"Stop! I told you sorry what else am I suppose to say?" I ask and Carl stairs at me.

"Carl please stop! If your trying to hurt me you win now stop it! I said I was sorry baby please you know I love you!" I say and Carl stands up

"Were going look for Sophia." Carl says avoiding what I said.

"Why can't you just let me go?" I ask Carl.

"What are you talking about?" Carl asked.

"Let me go find Mom, it's not like you want me here" I say and Carl sighs.

"I do so just shut up!" Carl yells and pulls at his hair in frustration.

"I don't want to go." I say and Carl grabs my arm.

"You are not staying here so when I leave you can leave! That isn't happening Mia! So stop being a brat and at least try to find your stupid friend!" Carl yells and my mouth drops. I push him back with my hands.

"Don't you dare ever call Sophia stupid! We might have just lost her and you call her stupid!" I yell at him.

"You son of a bitch! I hate you!" I yell as I go to slap him and Rick in Glenn walk in.

Glenn picked me up by my waist from behind and pulled me away from Carl who was crying quickly so I couldn't slap Carl.

"I fucking hate you!" I yell as I try to get out of Glenn's grasp

"Let go!" I yell.

"Im sorry!" Carl yells over me.

"Sorry doesn't help when we just lost our best friend and you called her stupid,then I can forgive you for calling me stuff but you can't forgive me for asking you to go away." I hiss and run my hands through my hair.

"I was mad that was it. I.....I forgave you for being mad why can't you.....why can't you forgive me when you did something ten times worse?" I ask and shake my head. "Please Rick just bring me to my moms. Please." I beg.

"No! You aren't leaving me!" Carl yells as tears fall down his cheeks.

"Says who?" I ask and he hugs me.