57- First

Mia's P.O.V.

I woke up to Carl and smiled at his sleeping face. He was the most beautiful human being ever.

Wait.

Today is the day.

Today us the day you will lose your virginity to Carl Grimes.

I have no clue what to do.

What if I mess up?

What if Carl doesn't like it?

"Baby?" I hear Carl ask in his morning voice. He sat up and grabbed my hand. "Whats wrong beautiful?"

I shake my head "Im just....nervous about today thats all."

Carl frowns "We wont do it." he sighs.

"What? Why?" I ask.

"Because you dont want to and im not going to pressure you into having sex with me." Carl stresses.

"No pumpkin I want to, I'm just worried i mean I have no clue what to do, and what if you don't like it with me?" I ask

"Princess I don't know what to do ether." Carl points out. "And trust me ill like it." Carl says with a smile.

I smile and kiss Carl's lips "You lay down, ill get out stuff together." Carl says as he repeatedly kisses my lips.

"Can I help?"

"Nope."

"Why?"

"Because it's suppose to be your "special day" so you lay down and ill get packing." Carl stands up.

"Wait!" I say and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him down towards me.

"Yes?" He asks.

"I want another kissie wissie." I say in a child like voice. Carl laughs and kisses my lips.

I ran my hands down from his hair and to his arms. "I love you."

"I love you too baby girl." Carl smiles at me.

Carl got our stuff together and I watched him till he finished. Carl sat down next to me. "Ready to go?" He asks as he moves my hair out of my
face.

I nod "Yeah." I smile lightly.

Carl grabs our bags as I stand up and just throw on some jeans since I was wearing Carl's t-shirt.

Carl kisses my temple. "Lets go tell everyone bye." He says as he places his hand on my lower back.

We walked to where everyone was "God I can't believe im letting you two go out there by yourself." Rick sighs.

"Dad we'll be fine. Daryl,Michonne, Sasha and Tyreese are going to be walking around the house im pretty sure we'll be fine." Carl says.

"Got your guns?" Rick asks.

We both nod and show him our guns on our holsters. "Okay be safe. Don't do anything you know that we wouldn't want you too." momma whispers the last part in my ear as she hugs.

Thats the whole reason why were leaving.

I bite my bottom lip and nod and hug her back. "Okay." I say.

I hug Glenn and everyone else then we go to the car we were taking. Carl gad learned how to drive a while back, me on the other hand, still a little rusty.

I sit down in the car as Carl put our bags in the trunk. He got in the car and started it. I was honestly getting really nervous.

Glenn opened the gate and waved bye to us. Carl placed his hand on my leg as he drove out of the prison.