Chapter5-Under the stars

Mia's P.O.V.

"Carl,Mia are y'all up?" I hear Glenn ask.

"Now I am. What's up?" I ask as Glenn comes in.

"Do Yall need anything?I'm going on a run alone." Glenn asks and I shake my head.

"No,thank you though and be safe" I say and Glenn nods.

"Okay and I promise I will." he says then leaves. I look down to see Carl still sleeping.

"Hey Carl. Wake up sleepy head." I say softly and kiss his cheek. Carl groaned and rolled over. "Carl wake your butt up!"'I say and poke his stomach.

"No! Mia just lay down with me." Carl says and I climb on top of him.

"Please! Get up!" I beg as Carl wraps his arms around me and pulls me down. I lay my head on his chest.

"Please!" I beg again.

"We can cuddle later after when it comes to sun set and while we're cuddling we can watch the sun set on top of Dale's RV." I say and kiss Carl's chest.

"Mia just five more minutes." Carl yawns.

"No Carl now!" I whine and he opens his eyes.

"Your a whinny brat." Carl says.

"But you still like me!" I say and Carl smiles.

"But what if I don't like you?" Carl says and my mouth falls open.

"What if I love you? Would you be okay with that?" Carl asks and I nod.

"Yeah because I love you too." I say with a smile. I lay down on top of him and he wraps his arms around me.

We stayed like that for a few minutes "Now come on!" I say and stand up. Carl stands up to and lets all of his hair fall in front of his face. I giggle and push it out of his face. He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Come on let's go." Carl says.

"Go where?" I ask.

"I don't know go see Sophia?" Carl asks and I nod. We go find Sophia and I sit down next to Carl. He grabs my hand and laces our fingers together.

"So I see I was right!" Sophia says and I giggle as Carl kisses my cheek. "I told you she liked you!" Sophia says as I lay my head on Carl's shoulder.

"You two are just so cute!" Sophia gushed as Carl kissed my temple.

"I'm so lucky to have you." Carl whispers and I giggle. Carl smiles as I look up at him

"My dad told me to tell you how I felt on your birthday but I decided not to." Carl says and I smile.

"Speaking of birthdays yours is in a week." I say and smile. "What do you want?" I ask.

"To be with you and my dad." Carl says and I nod.

"I'll try my best I swear" I say and peck Carl's lips.

"Other then that what else?" I ask as Carl kicks the dirt that's under his shoes.

"Nothing." he says and i roll my eyes

"Sure." I say sarcastically and Sophia looks at me.

"So I'm just gonna leave you two so you can do your smooching." Sophia says as she walks towards the lake.

"So you like Sophia?" I ask and Carl nods.

"She's a nice girl" Carl says and I nod.

"She is and a funny one too." I say.