Chapter50-Please Dont Tell

Mia's P.O.V.

Its been a month since the whole Jessica thing. Rick let her out of the cell but she is isn't allowed near me or Carl.

Carl was asleep on the bed. Him lightly snoring. He was sleeping in just his boxers....like always. I smile and kiss his lips softly.

Rick was outside working on the garden which has gotten huge so I decided to go out and see if he needed some help.

Carl had been up reading comic books all night under the covers. It was really cute. I was cuddled up to him as he read the comic book with a flash light and I slept.

I quickly change my clothes then go outside to see Rick digging "Hey." I smile.

Rick smiles back "You let us sleep in when you needed help." I point out.

"Well i saw Carl was reading his comic books last night and I thought he probably kept you up all night so decided to let you two sleep." Rick says.

I smile "No he didn't keep me up but thank you, i let him sleep for the same reason"

Rick smiles as I hear foot steps come up from behind me "No one woke me up." Carl says.

I smile as I turn around to him "Yeah I know. We both thought you needed sleep since you were reading comic books all night long!" I say as i poke Carl's chest.

He smiles at me and kisses my cheek. We walked over to the pig pin we now had. Carl named one of the pigs Violet and Rick would always scold him when he did.

Violet was laying in the mud with her eyes closed. She didn't look like she was sleeping but more like she was sick. Carl noticed.

"Whats wrong with Violet?" He asks with a frown.

I frown to as Carl wraps am arm around my waist then I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Carl I told you not to name them! They're not piglets anymore they're food." Rick says.

"I just thought....you know until...." Carl says trying to explains himself. Rick sighs. "Okay." Carl nods.

I wrap both my arms around his waist.

"I really don't know whats wrong with her." Rick sighs again. "She could be sick, it could be nothing."

Carl nods as he rubs his hand up and down my back.

"Feel better.....Violet." Rick laughs slightly at his own joke.

I smile and Carl does to as he shakes his head. I place a hand on Carl's chest."Hey im going to go check on the kids and everyone else. Kay?" I ask.

Carl nods and kisses my lips. "I love you." He mumbles against my lips and I giggle as he continues to kiss me.

Carl lowered his hand from my waist to my butt and squeezed it lightly. I gasped and slapped his hand. "No!" I giggle as I pulled away from Carl.

He laughed "Go on now do your job miss thang." Carl says in a sassy tone.

I laugh and he smiles at me. As i go to turn around Carl grabs my hand "You never said I love you back." Carl frowns.

"I love you Carl Grimes. Now and forever." I say.

Carl smiles "Now and forever."

I walk to the place where we eat when it's pretty day out, which is next to the basketball court.

I smile as I see the kids sitting down and eating. "Mia!" One of the little girls Miley shouts.

I wave "Hi!" I say as she hugs me along with Mika, Lizzie, and Luke.