Marriages and lives

Alexander Butler: Married Eleanor of Austria on May 6th, 1558. They live in England together. They have 6 children. Boys: Adam, Henry, George, and Richard. Girls: Margaret and Jemma. Together all of their children have 18 grandchildren. Alexander dies in 1604.

Alexandra Butler: Married Giovanni de'Bardi on June 4th, 1558. They split their time between England and Italy. They have 10 children. Boys: Peter, James, Edward, and Michael. Girls: Jacqueline, Philippa, Edith, Anne, Faye, and Christina. Together all of their children have 30 grandchildren. She died in 1610.

Rebecca Tudor: married Louis Gonzaga on July 15th, 1558. She lives in France. They have two children. Henry and Maria. Maria only has one child and Henry dies before his 16th birthday. Rebecca died in 1565.

James Tudor: married Charlotte of Bourbon on March 8th, 1559. They rule England together. They have 15 children. Boys: Aaron, Elijah, David, Jacob, and Andrew. Girls: Bethany, Abigail, Eve, Hannah, Joannna, Julia, Leah, Lydia, Maria, and Rachel. Their only surviving children are Jacob, Andrew, Abigail, and Lydia. The rest of their children die as young children. Of their surviving children, they have 5 grandchildren. James died in 1603,leaving Jacob as king.

Arthur Tudor: married Margaret Fiennes on January 5th, 1561. They live in England. They have one child, a daughter named Sarah. Margaret had a number of miscarriages and stillbirths. Sarah has two children. Arthur died in 1570.

Alice Tudor: married Nicolas de Harlay. They live in France. They have three children; Daniel, Gabriel, and Deborah. All together they have 6 grandchildren. Alice died in 1601.

Elinor Tudor: She decides she wants to go into a nunnery. She doesn't want anything to do with the royal lifestyle. She died in 1594.

Charles Tudor: Charles decides that he doesn't want to get married, he wants to travel the world. He lives his life as the bachelor Duke of Gloucester. He has several illegitimate children. He died in 1590.

Mary Tudor: Married Rui Gomez da Silva on August 4th, 1548. They live in Portugal. They have two daughters; Catherine and Isabella. Both of their daughters die young and Mary dies in 1558.

Elizabeth Tudor: She lives as the Duchess of Pembroke, beloved elder sister of King James. She spends her time in England and France. She loves to spoil all of her nieces and nephews. She died in 1603.

Madeleine Tudor: She outlives 5 out of 10 of her children. She dies in 1600 at the age of 87.