- ???

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ꜰɪʟᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱʜɪᴘ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ꜰɪʟᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱʜɪᴘ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ] ᴘᴏᴠ [ 3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜 𝚡 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐
↳ 𝚅𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚘 𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜

𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗲 #𝟯𝟱 : 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀

- 𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰 𝘤𝘤 -

the pair laid in the bed, elijah down by the foot and santana rested along the headboard. elijah's eyes were low and tinted with shades of red and pink and santana's were as clear as day. the bedroom was only illuminated by the dim lights which ran in a track through the frames of the ceiling and walls.

the only thing visible were their silhouettes and the only thing heard was elijah's voice and ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ x ᴅᴀɴɪᴇʟ ᴄᴀᴇꜱᴀʀ ᴡ/ ꜱʏᴅ as he hummed softly to the melody.

santana was completely sober, but internally high from the sound of his voice as it made her warm inside. it was gentle but had a slight rasp to it which sent her over the edge and the song choice fit perfectly with his style of flow.

"have you ever thought about becomin a singer?" santana asked him as her voice came out in more of a hushed whisper so she wouldn't kill the mood.

"it's crossed my mind, but i'd rather not get caught up innat." elijah responsed as he closed his eyes allowing the music to float effortlessly through his ears and vocally it released.

"won't you please take me away." he sung along to the short ad libs following behind the chorus.

without knowing it he was serenading santana with the sound of his angelic voice and it gave her a form of serotonin as her body became fuzzy like tv static because of it.

nirvana was the perfect word to describe the energy, it was overwhelming peaceful and calming.

deja vu had suddenly struck as the song came to an end and ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ x ᴇʟᴠɪꜱ ᴘʀᴇꜱʟᴇʏ took over the surround speakers.

"let's see how good your skills have gotten since the first time." santana said as the two of them lifted themselves from the bed and met in the middle of the bedroom.

santana had placed her arms around his neck as his wrapped around her waist. the two of them fit together with ease as their bodies moved along with the music.