Lisa!!!

Lisa POV
We won! We beat the dark creatures! But I know that this isn't the end.

I feel weak......

All I remember is hearing my name being yelled before blacking out.

Jungkook POV
I can't believe the girls were able to beat the dark creatures.

Even though me and my hyung's were injured, we still managed to get up and run towards our mate. But then...........

"LISA!!!!"

I was able to catch her just in time before she fell on the floor.

She fainted. She looked so pale and weak. She was covered in sweat and her skin was very cold.

"Oh my! Lisa are you okay?" Jisoo noona asked shaking her to wake her up.

Seulgi noona then checked her pulse and placed a hand on her forehead to check her temperature.

She then sighed in relief.

"She is fine. She just needs some rest because she used up a lot of energy." Seulgi noona reassured us.
"Everyone classes is canceled for today until further notice you may all go home and rest." Miss Jessica said.

We all nodded before she left. Students were already leaving, Twice and Itzy came to check on Lisa to see if she is okay and my brother left with the rest if his friends to their apartment.

"Jungkook do you mind carrying her to our apartment so we can change her clothes and make sure she rest well?" Nayeon noona asked.
"Sure! Only on one condition though." I said.
"And that is?" Joy noona asked raising her eyebrows.
"Do you mind me and my hyungs staying at your apartment for the night please!" I begged with my puppy eyes which no one can resist.
"Heck no!" Jennie noona yelled.

Well maybe not everyone can resist.

"Please! We are still hurt and maybe you guys can help us clean our wounds you know. I promise we will all be good and we won't disturb." I begged more.
"*sigh* fuck it. Fine!" They all agreed except for Lisa who was still unconscious.
"Yayyyyyy!!" We all yelled jumping around like little children.

Even Yoongi hyung is jumping with us, which is weird since I never seen him like this.

"Tssk, children." Jennie noona said rolling her eyes after us.
"Let's just go." Jisoo noona said leading us the way to their apartment.

(Skip time to their apartment...)

We just reached at the girls apartment and I have to admit, it's actually greater than ours.

"Her room is right next to Rose and Seulgi's room which is on the left. Me and jisoo will cook some food, while Jennie gets some clothes for you guys." Nayeon noona said before heading to the kitchen.

My hyungs sat on the couch and I took Lisa to her room. I placed her on the bed and stared at her face for a while. She looked utterly gorgeous. The way her bangs was sticking to her forehead after sweating mad her look like a hot mess.

"Done staring." A voice said from behind which made me surprised and jump a little.

I looked back and saw Rose leaning on the wall shaking her head while holding a suit of clothes in her hands.

"Oh I-umm." I don't know what to say rightnow.

She then chuckled and walked towards the bed Lisa was in.

"It's okay and also would you mind going outside so I can change her, also, Jennie unnie is looking for you to give you some clothes so you can shower." She said.