chapter 2

Lisa POV
We arrived at school and parked our cars and when we got out people started staring and whispering as usual, like they don't have anything better to do, but i do have to admit that I like the attention a little.

I waited for my unnies and we walked in the school building.

While walking down the hallway all you could hear is,

"Omg I wish I was them."

" I want jennie to be mines."

"Lisa looks so hot!"

"Jisoo looks like a Goddess I am jealous."

"Rose and nayeon are so cute."

"Seulgi and joy are so sexy."

"Is it wrong to ask to be seulgi's abs?"

Ok the last one with seulgi unnies abs made me cringe like wtf that person is so weird...

Jennie POV
While we where walking down the hallway I see some girls approaching us and I already knew who it was... it was the one and only sl*ts of the school "the sweets" like eww wtf there names make me cringe so f***ing much!

"Hey sl*ts." said jane.
"Since when did I became your mirror?" Lisa asked raising an eye brow while crossing her arms over her chest.
"How dare you b*ch!" elle said raising hand about to slap lisa but good thing I have fast reflexes so I hold her hand before she could do anything.
"You touch her and I won't go Easy on you sl*t, got it." I said while twisting her hand.

How I wish I could shoot her right now but I don't want to bring any problems so she is lucky very lucky.

She was wincing in pain so I let har hand go and pushed her towards her friends.

"This isn't over!" Shouted Linda while helping elle, pointing a finger at us and walking away with the rest of her gang and I could care less.

Joy POV
Here we are dealing with "the sweets" hearing their names makes me want throw up like yuck!! How I wish I could kick their asses but I can't because of my unnies who will probably eat my throat out for beating their ass or not controlling my anger.

I am jennie's twin sister for a reason like duh!

Seulgi POV
After dealing with the sl*ts we went to our class and sat down in our seats and then the boring lessons started.

I'm obviously not listening and I could care less as well.

Time skip.....

Author POV
After school finished the girls went to talk to their friends gfriend and told them that they will be leaving in 3 days on and lisa's birthday and won't be coming back so they decided to hang out tomorrow at Starbucks cafe after school and bid their goodbyes to each other.

Jisoo POV
Ugh how I hate school so much I am literally exhausted right now. I need a rest I'm going to sleep and I'm not hungry anyways so I'll just take a shower to cool off.

Skip time (after 10 minutes)

I already took a shower and changed into this:

I collapsed on the bed after drying my hair and blacked out after that