First day pt.3

Jennie POV
"Are you talking to us?" I asked pointing at me and the rest of my unnies and dongsaengs.
"Who else sl*t." One of them said and she did not just call me sl*t.

I can already sense my eyes turning orange, same with joy so I just touch her hand to signal her to calm down and she just nodded.

"I'm sorry but we never asked to be your mirror." Lisa said smirking and I can see where she is going with this.

This is going to be fun...

*smirks in thoughts *

"You b*ch how dare you! Do you know who we are!?" One of them shouted at lisa.
"Excuse me but who are you?" Rose lazily asked with an intimidating look while raising an eyebrow.
"Oh my I forgot where is our manners, my name is Nancy, this is Yeonwoo, Hyebin, Nayun, Jooe, Ahin and jane. We are momoland and the future wives of BTS, so you wouldn't want to mess with us." The Nancy girl said in a bitchy tone.

How I wish I could beat the crap out of her.

"And you sl*ts were flirting with our oppas, so you better stay away from them or else we will make your life a living hell, all got it!" The Ahin girl shouted at us like we give a f*ck about what she has to say.

B*tch please I could care less right now.

"Does it look like we a give a f*ck, sl*t." Lisa lazily said playing with her fork and earning "ooh" and "burn" from students.
"You b*ch!" The Nancy girl shouted at lisa and tried to slap her but lucky thing lisa has fast reflexes, so she dropped her fork that she was playing with, grabbed Nancy's hand and twisted it.

I could hear her whine in pain but lisa could care less since she is the kind of girl that doesn't care when she hurts her enemies or people that get on her bad side or people that try to hurt us or her.

She pushed Nancy towards her friends and she fell on the floor and her friends were helping her up.

I holded myself from laughing out because she looks stupid trying to get up with her friends helping her haha...

(Imagine it's lisa pushing Nancy to her friends)

I can see other students shocked and I could see the BTS boys shocked as well.
I just smirked at the sight in front of me.

Lisa started walking to us when I saw one of Nancy's friend, Jooe, pulled lisa by her hair and oh boy she is in trouble.

May the lords help her.

Lisa POV
I was walking back to my table where my unnies, twice and itzy were, when I felt somebody pulling my hair and I turned around and saw it was Jooe.

Boy she is going to regret this.

I kicked her in her stomach and pushed her to her friends and three of them try to take me on but they couldn't sadly.