Family dinner

Jin POV
We are all in detention rightnow because of our yelling. But hey! It's not my fault that someone was trying to claim my woman. They are lucky that I didn't rip their face apart.

I was cut off by jungkook whining like a kid,
"Why do we have to be in detention!??"

Why does he always ask a stupid question?

"Because we yelled 'She is mine!' 3x and it annoyed Ms. Hyo-yeon." Yoongi said in a 'duh' tone.
"But really, what happened to us? I mean first it was Yoongi hung, then me and Name and then Jin hyung, Jimin, V and jungkook." Hobi said.
"Well some random dude said he was gonna make Nayeon his."
"Some guy said he was gonna make Seulgi his and be her first everything."
"Some guy said he was gonna make Joy his and be her first everything."
"Some random guy said that he was gonna make Jisoo his and they will be the most good-looking couple in this school."
"Some guy said that he was gonna make Rose his and ruin her innocence."
"Some random dude said that he is gonna propose to jennie and make her his like that is going to happen."
"Some punk said that he is going to win my doll's heart and mark her his." We all said at the same time through gritted teeth.

Flashback Jin POV
Wow! I'm shocked.

I didn't know Jisoo could dance. She looks so hot. Especially during the but shaking part. Oh God help me my soul has left my body!

"Hyungs help. I am dying from hotness." The three maknaes said dramatically clutching their chests.
"Amazing girls you all did great! You are all very talented." Miss Hyo-yeon said complementing them but she isn't lying though. While our mouths were still hung open in shock, the four of us heard something that made our shocked faces, turned to jealous ones.

"Dude look how hot they look."
"I'm going to make Jisoo mine and we are going to be the best looking couple in this school."
"I will make Rose mine and ruin her innocence."
"I'm going to propose to Jennie and make her mine."
"I'm going to win Lisa's heart and mark her mine." Some random dudes said that made us burn in jealousy.

The four of us looked at them with our deadliest death glares before shouting
"She is mine!!!" Grabbing everyone's attention.
"Boys! This is the third time already. After this you all are getting detention." Miss Hyo-yeon said annoyed and kind of angry.
"But Ms. Kim!!" We all whined like little children giving her our puppy eyes which didn't work.
"No buts. My decision is final. Class is over for today, see you all next Tuesday students, you may be dismissed." She said getting her stuff before walking out through the door and the seven of us just groaned in annoyance before getting our bags and heading to the detention room.

End of flashback

"Isn't our fault someone was trying to claim our woman." Taehyung scoffed through gritted teeth.
"Yeah, we better start thinking of ways to win the girls hearts or else someone else will be ending up winning their hearts." Namjoon said slightly clenching his jaw at the thought of someone trying to win our mates heart.
"You're right." Suga said glaring at the black bored for no apparent reason.
"We can discuss about that later, remember we still have dinner later with our parents." Jimin butted in getting up from his chair.
"Sh*t your right we should be getting ready by now." I said panicking a bit
"Let's just go or else were going to be extra late." J-hope said heading out the door with us following behind him.

V POV
We were walking through the hallways until we were stopped by Momoland standing right in front of us.

Ugh!! What do they want now!?

"If you are here to flirt with us, then we are not in the mood and we already found our mates." Suga hyung said in his stern cold voice.
"Umm ok. We aren't here to flirt we are just here to apologize and say that we won't be flirting or disturbing you guys anymore since we found our own mates as well." Nancy said making us shock but a bit relieved since they won't be interfering or flirting with us anymore.
"Babe come on let's go." We heard a familiar voice said. We all looked behind them to see seven members of Seventeen coming towards Momoland with a smile on their face.
"Oh sorry baby, let's go. Oh and sorry once again." Nancy said clinging onto Mingyu while the rest of her friends clinge onto their mates and walked away. We were cut off by Namjoon hyung clearing his throat then said,
"Well never expected that to happen, but anyways let's go were running late." He said before walking ahead of us.

Skip time to BTS home

Jimin POV
"Hyung which one looks better? This or this one?" Jungkook asked holding up two suits.
"Hmm... the second one." I replied back to him.
"Good choice." He said shrugging and hurried of to put on his outfit
"Yah! can't you all hurry up were already running 1 minute late cause of your slow a**es!!" Jin hyung yelled from downstairs making me flinch a bit since his voice is more high pitched and manly than before.
"Done hyung!!" Me, V and jungkook yelled at the same time making me shocked on how they were here
"How did you two reach here?" I asked confused and shocked
"Secret now let's go before the devil rips our heads apart." V said fixing his tie
"You bette-" speaking of the devil.
"Were coming!" The three of us cutted him off before teleporting downstairs.
"Finally!!" Jin hyung said dramatically making us roll our eyes at him
"If our parents ask why were late I'm going to blame you three." Yoongi hyung growled at us lazily.
"Just let's go." Namjoon hyung said before we all teleported to my kingdom.
Oh and this is our outfit:

(Ignore Namjoon's glasses)

Jungkook POV
After teleporting to Jimin hyung's kingdom, were greeted by some annoyed and impatient faces, which were made by our parents. My dad then coughed and asked in his stern voice,
"*cough* Why are you all late?" Making me shiver a bit.
"Uhm we were stuck in detention and the three maknaes took long choosing there outfits." Jin hyung nervously replied emphasizing the word. 'maknaes' while secretly death glaring us while we kept our heads hung low.

Did he really have to point us out that much.

"And why were you in detention?" His mother asked raising her eyebrow making him and the rest of us more nervous.
"Anyways you can explain later sit down and eat before the food gets cold." Yoongi hyung father said coldly making us shiver by his tone.

Damn. Why does he have to be so cold. Now I see where Yoongi hyung got his cold attitude from.

We all took our seats and started eating with a an awkward silence.

Skip 5 minutes

We were still eating and everyone was quiet until Namjoon hyung cleared his throat catching our attention.
"Ehem! We all have something to tell you guys." He said eyeing us giving us a signal that now is the time to tell them.
"What is it dear?" His mother asked furrowing her eyebrows quite confused by him eyeing us
"Well......"

Hey guys! This update was a little late than expected but I got it done. Hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to vote for this story. Have a good day😁