The battle pt.3

Seulgi POV
"Begin!" Miss Taeyon said and I turned my head towards the shadow mage and it was already coming towards my direction.

When it was about to touch me, I teleported at the other side of the arena. It then turned, started to look for me and when it finally spotted me, it started to come towards me and I then grabbed my daggers from my belt and threw them at the shadow mage and it dodged them.

Sh*t.

I created water bubbles and threw them at the shadow mage but it kept dodging my shots. After 10 minutes of failing, I gave up and decided to switch to plan B. I teleported to the other side of the arena where my daggers were and hurriedly picked them up. I closed my eyes and started enchanting a poison spell on them.

I then opened my eyes to see my daggers glowing like this.

I decided to play a little trick on the shadow mage, since I had three daggers , I threw one of them at the shadow mage along with a water bubble and then teleported behind it

I then shot two of my daggers at the shadow mage from behind, one in its forehead and the other in its heart. It then let out a blood curtling scream before disappearing into dust.

"Wow seulgi! You did great! Your time was 12 minutes and 40 seconds and your power rate is 1,760! Your going to class S." Miss Taeyon said smiling at me proudly.

I looked over to the my sister and the rest of my friends and saw them
smiling proudly at me while cheering.

As for the princes, their mouths are hang wide open in shock, including TXT and surprisingly Momoland.

Oh! I forgot to say that they were in class A.

I went back to my seat and heard students whispering,

"Wow how did she do that?!"

"She even beat BTS!"

"I can't wait to see what the others have!"

"Daebak!"

"Unnie you did great!" Rose said clinging onto me.
"Aww thanks sissy." I said patting her head.
"You looked so cool unnie!" Lia said.
"My unnie looked sexy out there." Lisa said wiggling her eyebrows making me flustered by her comment.
"Aww look she is blushing a bit." Jennie said in a teasing tone.
"Aish! Stop it now." I said.
"Okayyyy!" They all said.
"Next Jisoo and Nayeon since you both are twins." Miss Taeyon said and we all gave Jisoo and Nayeon encouraging smile before they walked into the arena.

Rm POV
Wow! How did she do that!?

I thought she was just some normal girl with average powers but boy am I wrong. She is very powerful and to be honest, she looked hot while battling the shadow mage.