The hangout

Lisa POV
Jungkook and I were walking beside each other still holding hands. The others noticed and started to tease us.

"Wow! Our little bunny is all grown up huh." Said jimin oppa.
"Same with our Lili." Rose unnie teased smirking.
"Shut up hyung!" Jungkook said rolling his eyes at jimin oppa.
"Shut up unnie! As if you are not doing the same with Jimin oppa." I rolled my eyes at her.
"No I'm not." She defended herself.
"Yes you are." I smirked.
"Shut up Lisa." She said giving up.
"That is enough children." Jisoo unnie said.
"We're here." Namjoon oppa said.

We all looked up and we were in front of the mall.

"So what should we do?" Joy unnie asked.
"How about we go to the food court first." Rose unnie beamed.
"How about we go to channel and gucci first." Jennie unnie and Taehyung oppa said excited.
"I want to go to the game shop." Said Jungkook.
"Maybe the library will do good for me." Said Seulgi unnie and RM oppa.
"How about we split into pairs and fo with a certain partner." Jisoo unnie suggested.
"That sounds great. So how will we decide?" Jennie unnie asked.
"I think I will go to the food court with Rose. I'm kind of hungry." Jimin oppa said.
"I guess me and jennie are going to Gucci and chanel." Taehyung oppa said happily.
"I think I'm going to the game shop with this annoying a** bunny." I said.
"Me and Seulgi will go to the library." Namjoon oppa said.
"I think I will join you guys." Jisoo unnie said.
"Me too." Jin oppa said.
"I want to go to the petting zoo." Nayeon unnie said.
"I'll go with you. I heard they have a bed there that people can sleep on." Suga oppa said yawning.
"Aisshh. You sleepy head." Nayeon unnie said smacking the back of his head.
"I want to go to the dance studio." Jhope oppa said.
"I think I'll go with you, besides, it's been a while since I last dance." Joy unnie said.
"Okay, then it's final. We'll meet each other here by 4pm so that we can go home. Is that clear." Seulgi unnie said.
"Ne unnie." Me and the rest of my unnies said while nodding our heads at her.
"OK then. See you all by 4." She said before leaving with Jisoo unnie, Namjoon oppa and Jin oppa.
"So let's go." I said looking at Jungkook.
"Sure." He said before grabbing my hand and leading me to the game shop with him.

Rose POV
Me and Jimin oppa just reached to the food court and we were sitting down waiting for our order to come.

"Here is your order sir and ma'am." The waitress said placing the food on the table.

Mmmmm!!!! My mouth is watering rightnow looking at the amount of food in front of me

"Excuse me. Are you two a couple?" The waitress asked us.
"Oh no. No. We are just friends that's all." I said chuckling nervously.
"Ahh. Sorry. It's just that you two look cute together. Anyway. Enjoy." She said before leaving.

"What a cute girl she is." I thought to myself.

"Are you going to eat?" Jimin oppa asked pulling me out of my thoughts.
"Oh. Uhm, yeah." I said taking a bite of the food.
"Mmmm." I moaned in delight of how delicious the food is.
"Ehem! I'm still here you know." Jimin oppa said looking at me with an awkward smile.

What is up with him all of a sudden?

Eh! I don't care anyway. As long as I am eating my food then I am good.

Jennie POV
Me and Taehyung were in gucci right now looking at the newest outfits in stock. I must admit he actually has good taste in fashion.

But not better than me of course. I am the queen of fashion here.

I then saw a black dress that obviously caught my attention.

Yes it might be simple but of course me being the fashion queen I am, it will look great on me

Yes it might be simple but of course me being the fashion queen I am, it will look great on me. Also like Ariana Grande once said,
"I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it."

I took the dress and went to the cashier to pay for it. Just then V came beside me with a handfull of clothes in his arms.

Damn. Did he really had to buy that much?

"Did you really had to buy that much?" I asked him.
"Yup." He said popping the 'p' while paying the cashier.
"Here is your change sir and ma'am." The cashier said giving both of us our change.

We both thanked her before leaving and going to chanel.

I must admit, Taehyung is actually good company. I feel different around him somehow.

Joy POV
Me and jhope are in the dance studio rightnow and I must admit he is a very good dancer. Good isn't even a word used to describe how great his dancing is. Not to mention how hot he looks rightnow especially with that amount of sweat on his body. I didn't notice I was staring at him until....

"Done staring?" He asked making me look away.

"Gosh joy how can you be so stupid! He literally noticed you!" I mentally scold myself.

"Uhm sorry. It's just that.... your very good at dancing." I said awkwardly.
"Are you sure it is only my dancing?" He asked coming closer to me.

Okay, where is this going?

"Or is it because I'm so hot and handsome that you can't resist me?" He asked again, his face just inches away from mine.

I'm very sure that I look like a tomato rightnow. Somebody help me!!!!

"Well.. I-uhm." Why the hell am I stuttering!!!????
"Your cute." He said chuckling before kissing my cheek leaving me completely red.

OH. MY. F******. NAMJESUS!!!!

Namjoon POV
"Achoo!!" I sneezed.

Who the hell is talking about me behind my back???
I swear to God if it is one of those maknaes I will kill them when I get home.

"Bless you." Seulgi said right beside me.
"Thanks." I smiled at her.
"You wanna read this book with me? It's very interesting and look's so fun." She said.
"Sure." I said sitting down on one of the chairs and she sat beside me.

While she was reading I couldn't help but look at her. I don't even care about the book that she is reading at this point. She looks so much more beautiful up close. I am really lucky to have her as my mate.

Hey there guys. I finally decided to update this book after a thousand years. School has already started for me and the work has been stressful so I barely have time to update but I will try my best to update you guys when I have some free time. Hope you all enjoy this chapter and have a good day.