Home

A/n: omg my book has gotten a lot of attention so imma write another chapter so enjoy! And thanks for reading!!

"While growing up I never really had a "home" a place I felt safe at. My mom and dad are separated, so I move between houses, not to mention I mainly live with my grandparents. It's hard to find stability like that. I'm always moving and going from house to house, I just want to settle somewhere. I want to feel like I'm at home. Now that I'm managing things for the avengers, I'm moving around more than ever, I need stability in my life."

I wrote in my diary, I hear a knock at my door, interrupting my writing. I close my diary and throw it under my pillow, and go to answer the door.

"Yes?" I say.
"Hey tony needs to see you, I'm not sure what it's about though." Steve says in a slightly worried tone. "It sounded kinda important, he said you weren't answering his calls so he sent me to come get you"

"Okay, I'll go right now!" I said urgently, quickly grabbing my bag and heading out the door.

I ran to Tony's office, I barge through the door.

"I'm here, sorry sir, my phone was on silent and I've been trying to organize the event for the kids hospital, and they aren't making it very easy, they only want y'all to see the really sick kids and not all of them at once, which isn't fair, so I've been trying to-"

"(Y/n), calm down. You're not in trouble"

"I'm not? But Steve said it sounded important and—" 

"(Y/n), take a seat." He gestured to the chair infront of his desk. I do as told clinging onto my bag tightly. "We've added onto our group, and I need you to, how do I say this, baby sit them, show them around and keep them in check tell them the rules and what not" he said calmly.

"Oh okay, but for how long?" I asked nervously.

"Just for a few weeks maybe, the hospital stuff can wait, and just put everything else on hold as well."

"Okay, so when do I meet them? I need to look decent right?" I said as my grip on my bag loosened.

"They'll be coming tomorrow. And yes please wear business attire while you're with them" he said as he grabbed a small stack of papers in a file handing them to me. "This is all the information we have on them, go over it and don't miss a word of it, and make them feel at home here."

"Yessir, understood." I glance at the files, before looking back up at him. "Is that all?"

"Yes, you may go back to your room to study up on them, thank you for your time" he said kindly.

'Wow that was weird, tony usually tells me to loosen up, why was he being so... professional?... maybe this is something I need to take very seriously!' I thought rushing to my room. I open my door and put my reading glasses on and start studying everything about our new guests.

————— the next morning—————

My alarm goes off and I jump up in a fighting stance.
"Huh? Oh I must've fell asleep while studying" I say rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I look at the time it says 7:30am. Oh man I need to get ready!

I put a black (pencil skirt/pair of slacks) on with a white dress blouse with a coat on top, I put my black flats on to match. For my hair I just left it down and pinned my bangs out of the way. (By bangs I mean the front pieces of your hair long or short) I head down to the lobby and wait for the guests.

About 30 minutes later they arrive!

"Hello, (y/n) (l/n), I'll be showing you around and helping you out for the next few weeks!" I say sticking out my hand for them to shake.

"Hello.." Wanda said eyeballing me.

"Hi! It's nice to meet you (y/n)! I'm pietro and this is my sister Wanda!" He said gently taking my hand and shaking it kinda fast.

"It's nice to meet the both of you!" I said letting go of his hand, smiling awfully big. "Would you like me to show you to your rooms?"

"If you wouldn't mind, that would be great!" He said politely.

"Not at all! After all it's kinda my job, right this way" I said leading them toward the elevator.

—-//// 2 weeks later////——

I walk down the hall my heals lighting clicking against the tile. I get a phone call.

"(Y/n) speaking!"

"(Y/n)? It's pietro, would you come to my room real quick I need help with something" he said nervously.

As i walk into his room he gestured for me to sit on the chair. I sit and I ask "pietro is there something wrong? Your room arrangements? I'm sure tony can do something different if you want to! Or do you have a problem with one of the others? If so I could talk with them and work-"

He cuts me off.

"(Y/n), there's nothing wrong."

"Okay? Then what did you need to talk about?"

"I like you, maybe even love you. Your voice is so angelic, your eyes are beautiful, the way they shine in the sun and the empathy in those beautiful eyes, drives me crazy, that smile just makes my heart beat faster than I could ever run, the way you play with your ring when you get anxious, the face you make when you see the sunsets, the dreamy far off look in your eyes, everything, every little thing about you drives me crazy and makes me feel at home... and I would like to know if you'd go on a date with me..." He finishes, blushing and a nervous wreak.

My heart flutters in my chest, no one has ever paid that much attention to me, studied every detail of me and my personality. I've never felt such a warm happy feeling in my life.

"Pietro. I'm speechless, yes! I would love to go on a date with you!" I said with a genuine smile.

"Really?" He said with so much hope it made that warm and happy feeling intensify by 100.

"Yes! When do you want to do it?"

"Tomorrow, I'll come by your room and pick you up at 8. Thank you (y/n)!!"

"Of course, I'll see you tomorrow night then." I said standing up heading for the door with the biggest smile on my face.

A/n: pls lmk if you wanna part 2 to this. I tried to be as original as possible so sorry if it's a little cringy,